AFCAT 2 Online Form 2023 official Notification has been released by Indian Air Force. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2023 exam is conducted by Indian Air Force and AFCAT 2 Online Form filling process will be start from June 2023. if any candidate who wants to apply for AFCAT 2 Online Form 2023 than they have to read all the information before apply online.
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2023
|Application Start Date: 01-06-2023|
Application Last Date: 30-06-2023
Admit Card: August 2023
AFCAT Written Exam: August 2023
|For AFCAT 2 Entry: Rs. 250/-|
Pay Fee Through Debit/ Credit/ UPI/ Net Banking
|Age Limit 01 July 2024|
|For Flying Batch: 20 – 24 Years|
For Ground Duty: 20 – 26 Years
Age relaxation available as per notification.
Vacancy Details for AFCAT 2 2023
|Entry||Branch||Post Name||Vacancies for Male||Vacancies for Female|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying Branch||SSC||5||5|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE (L)|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Weapon Systems (WS) Branch:|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT 2 Online Form 2023:
Candidate must be a citizen of India as per the Indian citizenship act, 1955.
Ground Duty (Technical Branch):
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates with Minimum 50% Marks Each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Equivalent Degree. OR Those who have cleared examination of associate membership of the institution of engineers (India) in both A and B section, with a minimum of 60% in certain disciples as prescribed by IAF.
Aeronautical Engineering Electronics: 10+2 Intermediate Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Math and Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology. OR Those who have cleared examination of associate membership of the institution of engineers (India) in both A and B section, with a minimum of 60% in certain disciples as prescribed by IAF.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical Branch):
Administration: Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks with a three-year degree course from a recognized university OR should have cleared section A & B examination with a minimum of 60%
Weapon System Branch: Must have cleared 10+2 with a minimum 50% marks each in Maths and Physics.
Must have graduated from a recognized university with:
- Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
- (BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Salary Structure and Pay Level for AFCAT 2 2023:
|Rank||Level||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Flying Officer||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Flight Lieutenant||Level 10 B||6,13,00-1,93,900|
|Squadron Leader||Level 11||6,94,00 2,07,200|
|Wing Commander||Level 12 A||1,21,200 2,12400|
|Group Captain||Level 13||1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Air Commodore||Level 13 A||1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Air Vice Marshal||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Air Marshal HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 2,24,400|
|VACS/Airforce Cdr/ Air Marshal (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
- Flying Allowance @ Rs 11250 PM to Flying Branch Officers.
- Technical Allowance @ Rs 2500 PM to Technical Branch Officers.
Physical Efficiency Test for AFCAT 2 Online Form 2023:
- Candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo various tests at AFSB.
- You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, 10 push ups and 3 chin ups.
Selection Process for AFCAT 2 Online Form 2023:
All Applicants Whose Applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT at one of the Examination Centres on.
It is mandatory for the candidates opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
- Written Examination
- AFSB Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply Instructions for AFCAT 2 Online Form 2023?
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New User Register.
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Fill Application Form:
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay the examination fee as applicable, online using a Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with your Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgment for records.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the Apply Date of AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2023?
Apply date for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2023 is June 2023.
How many Vacancies are available AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2023?
There are total 258 vacancies in AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2023.