Indian Air Force has released an Official Notification for Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023. If any candidate who want to apply for Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 can fill up their form through online mode. Last date for apply online is 31-03-2023.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Intake 02/2023
Eligibility Details for Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, If English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards/ Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
Other than Science Subject:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2/Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Mandatory Medical Standards
General medical standards for Agniveer Vayu Male & Female candidates are as follow :-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion is 5 cm
- Weight: Proportional to height and age.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Visual standards: Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
Physical Fitness Test (PET) of Agniveer Vayu
All male and female candidates have to qualify in PET of Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023:-
- 1.6 Km run to be complete within 7 Min. (For male candidate) and 8 Min. (For Female Candidates).
- 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within 7 Min. for male and 8 min. for female.
Selection Process of Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Phase 1 : Online Test
- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
- This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system. Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for Phase – I testing.
- Details of the test are as follows: –
- (a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (d) Marking pattern for online test:- (i) One mark for every correct answer. (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question. (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase 2 : Selection
- Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC.
- These admit card for Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- (a) Colour print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- (b) Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- (c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- (d) Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- (e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- (g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- (h) Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving / retired / deceased Air Force civilian employees.
- (j) Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the Official Website of Agniveer Vayu?
What is the Apply Date for Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023?
Apply Date: 17-03-2023 to 31-03-2023
What is the Age Limit for Haryana TGT Recruitment 2023?
Date of Birth should be between 26 Dec 2022 and 26 June 2006.
How many posts are available in Indian Army Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023?
Total- 3500 Posts