Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 : Notification Out – Apply Now through CGAS
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 – Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Official Notification is out now and Application form for Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 will be start from 27/12/2022. Interested and Eligible Candidates are advised to read the full information before Apply Offline for Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023.
इसके साथ ही अगर आप सरकारी नौकरी, एडमिट कार्ड, रिजल्ट, एडमिशन, स्कालरशिप और सरकारी योजनाओं से जुड़ी सभी अपडेट्स को समय पर देखने के लिए इस Website (Ds Helping Forever)पर Regular Visit कर सकते हैं।
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Article Name||Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023|
|Article Type||Latest Recruitment|
|No of Posts||95 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||22/01/2023|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Eligible candidates|
- Assam Rifles Apply Start Date: 27/12/2022
- Assam Rifles Apply Last Date: 22/01/2023
- Assam Rifles Rally Date: 11/02/2023
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Assam Rifles Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Assam Rifles Apply Last Date: 23 & 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
Assam Rifles Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Rifleman GD (Male & Female)||81|
|Havildar Clerk (Male & Female)||01|
|Warrant Officer RM (Male)||01|
|Warrant Officer Draftmans (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Armourer (Male)||01|
|Rifleman NA (Male)||01|
|Rifleman BB (Male)||02|
|Rifleman Carp (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Cook (Male)||04|
|Rifleman Safai (Male)||01|
|Rifleman WM (Male)||01|
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Details
Only one dependent family member of Assam Rifles personnel who were Killed in Action, Died while in Service, Discharged from Service on Medical Grounds and missing while in service are eligible to apply for Compassionate Ground Appointment.
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 – Qualification Details
- 10th Class Pass From a Recognized Board.
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board / University or equivalent.
- Skill Test Norms on Computer: English with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of words per minute on computer.
Warrant Officer RM:
- 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government. OR
- 12th Standard or intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised board or University or institution.
Warrant Officer Draftman:
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised Board and three years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from any recognized Polytechnic college or institution.
- 10th Class Pass from a recognized Board.
Rifleman Nursing Assistant:
- 10th Class Pass with English, Mathematics and Science from a recognized Board.
Rifleman barber / Carp / Cook / Washerman / Safai:
- 10th Class Pass from a recognized Board.
PST & PET for Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023
- Height: 170 cms for Male and 157 cms for Female
- Height (ST): 162.5 cms for Male and 150 cms for Female.
- Chest: 80-85 cms
- Chest (ST): 76-81 cms
- For Male Candidates – 05 Km run to qualify within 24 minutes
- For Female Candidates- 1.6 Km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Written Test: Candidates applying under the Compassionate Ground Appointment scheme will be exempted from Written Exam Test.
- Trade (Skill) Test: Trade (Skill) Test for all technical & tradesmen trades will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The candidates will be assessed as Pass or Fail in the trade test
- Detailed Documentation Verification. All the Xerox copies of documents submitted by the candidates with their application forms will be verified from original documents at this stage by the Recruitment Board. Hence all the candidates need to carry Original copies of their documents with them while appearing the recruitment rally
How to Apply For Assam Rifleman Offline Form 2023
- Candidates shall submit their offline applications as per format attached along with self-attested copies of educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma technical / ITI certificate (as applicable) of the trade in accordance with Qualitative Requirements, incl one Xerox copy of photo I i.e. AADHAAR, PAN / Voter ID / Driving license etc to the address mentioned below:
Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch) Laitkor, Shillong Meghalaya – 793010
|Assam Rifleman Offline Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Important FAQ’s.
Q. what is the last Date of Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Offline Form ?
Ans. Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Offline Form Last Date is 22/01/2023.
Q. What is the minimum and maximum age limit for Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Age limit for Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 is 18-25 Years (age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules).
Q. How to Download Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Offline Form ?
Ans. Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Offline Form Direst Download Link is Given Above.