Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card 2023 has been released by Assam Rifles on the and also an Official Notification is out for How to download Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card 2023. That candidates who wants to download Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Admit Card 2023, they have to follow steps which is given in this article.
How to download Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card 2023?
To download Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card 2023, you have to follow these steps-
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Assam Rifles at https://www.assamrifles.gov.in/
- Step 2: Now go to the Recruitment Postal of Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2023
- Step 3: On Recruitment Portal click on “Reprint” option.
- Step 4: Now fill your details and click on submit button
- Step 5: Now your admit card will be on your display.
- Step 6: Now you can download or print Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card 2023
Note: Assam direct link for Rifles Tradesman Admit Card 2023 is given in “Important Links” section.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023– Overview
|Article Type||Live Update/ Latest Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|No. of Posts||616 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||19-03-2023|
- Apply Start Date: 17/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 19/03/2023
- Group B Posts: Rs.200/-
- Group C posts: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ EWM: Nil
- Payment of fee: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Post wise Age Limit: Given Below
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Bridge & Road||18-23 Years|
|Religious Teacher||18-30 Years|
|Operator Radio and Line||18-25 Years|
|Radio Mechanic||18-23 Years|
|Laboratory Assistant||18-23 Years|
|Personal Assistant||18-25 Years|
|Nursing Assistant||18-25 Years|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||21-23 Years|
|Female Safaiwali||18-25 Years|
|Male Safaiwala||18-23 Years|
|X-Ray Assistant||18-23 Years|
|Electrical Fitter Signal||18-23 Years|
|Lineman Field||18-23 Years|
|Electrician Mechanic Vehicle||18-23 Years|
Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|State||No. of Posts||State||No. of Posts|
|Andaman & nicobar||–||Andhra Pradesh||25|
|Dadar & Haveli||–||Goa||03|
|Daman & Diu||–||Haryana||04|
Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Bridge & Road (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar, Education Qualification
- (a) Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- (b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institution for Bridge and Road, Age Limit 18-23 Years.
Religious Teacher (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar, Education Qualification
- (a) Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi
Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification
- (a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/ University or equivalent.
- (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
Operator Radio and Line (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised board and two years Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognised Institute or 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects of study from a recognised Board or University or Institute.
Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification
- 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government OR
- 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised or University or institution.
Personal Assistant (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification
- (a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer:- (i) Dictation. 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute, (ii) Transcription Time. 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only). Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification
- 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification
- 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification
- 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificate in veterinary science from recognized University,/ Institute with one year experience in Veterinary field.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selection Process of Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023 will be complete by these steps-
- Step 1: Physical measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Step 2: Written Examination
- Step 3: Skill Test (According to Posts)
- Step 4: Document Verification
- Step 5: Medical Test
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of the documents. The parameters for PET are follow’s
- (A) All India except Ladakh Region
- (i) For Male Candidates – 05 km run to qualify within 24 minutes.
- (ii) For Female Candidates – 1.6 km run to qualify within 3.30 minutes.
- (b) Ladakh Region
- (i) For Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to quality within 6.30 minutes.
- (ii) For Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes.
The candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage that is Trade Test Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination.
Trade Test (Skill Test):
- Trade (Skill) Test for technical & tradesmen personnel will be conducted after the completion of PET / PST in continuation.
- No marks will be awarded for trade (skill) test. The candidates declared pass in the trade (skill) test will only be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
- The question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks Minimum pass marks for Genera / EWS candidates is 35% and 33% marks for SC / ST/ OBC candidates.
- The candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation / Trade (Skill) test / Written test will be short-listing to the next stage i.e. and Detailed Medical Examination (OME) on the basis of their merit in the Written test will be about 4 times of the number of vacancies.
Medical Examination and Review
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME) will be conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment Medical Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and AR.
Merit List and Call for Training:
- The candidates who qualify in all aspects i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test (Skill Test), Written Exam and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the trade and category wise vacancies allocated to Stales / UTs.
- Instructions to join the Training Centre for enrolment will be issued on the basis of Merit List Please note that merely qualifying in all tests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles.
- The Final Selection will only be made on the basis of position of the candidates In Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies against respective State / UT/ Category / Trade.
|Download Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card 2023||Click Here|
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
What is the Apply Date for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023?
17/02/2023 to 19/03/2023
What is the Age Limit for Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Minimum age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 23 Years. Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notification Rules.
What is the Application fee for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
For Group B: Rs. 200, For Group C: Rs. 100 and For SC/ ST/ Female: No Application Fee.
How many post are available in Assam Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Total- 616 Posts