Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Assan Rifles has released an Official Notification and invited online application form for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023. That all candidates who wants to apply for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023, they have to read complete information given in this article.
There are total 161 vacancies for Various posts in Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023 and the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 21/10/2023 to 19/11/2023.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023– Overview
|Article Name||Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Technical and Tradesman|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Latest Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|No. of Posts||161 Vacancies|
|Apply Last Date||19/11/2023|
- Apply Start Date: 21/10/2023
- Apply Last Date: 19/11/2023
- PET/ PST Rally: 18/12/2023 (Starting Date)
- Group B Posts: Rs.200/-
- Group C posts: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ EWM: Nil
- Payment of fee: Online
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Bridge & Road||18-23 Years|
|Personal Assistant||18-25 Years|
|Religious Teacher||18-30 Years|
|Lineman Field||21-23 Years|
|Recovery Vehicle Mechanical||18-25 Years|
|Electrical & Mechanic||20-30 Years|
|X-Ray Assistant||18-23 Years|
|Surveyor ITI||20-28 Years|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|State||No. of Posts||State||No. of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar||–||Andhra Pradesh||8|
|Dadar & Haveli||–||Goa||–|
|Daman & Diu||–||Haryana||2|
Bridge & Road (Both Male & Female candidates)
- (a) Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- (b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institution for Bridge and Road, Age Limit 18-23 Years.
Religious Teacher (For Male candidates only)
- (a) Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi
Personal Assistant (Both Male & Female candidates)
- (a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer:- (i) Dictation. 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute, (ii) Transcription Time. 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
X-Ray Assistant (For Male candidates only)
- 10+2 pass with diploma in Radiology from a recognised Board or University.
Plumber (For Male candidates only)
- 10 class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Plumber trade from a recognised Institute.
Electrician & Mechanical (For Male candidates only)
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Mechanical or Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Lineman Field (For Male candidates only)
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute.
Recovery Vehicle Mechanic (For Male candidates only)
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Recovery Vehicle Mechanic or Recovery Vehicle Operator from a recognized Institute.
Draftsman (For Male candidates only)
- 10+2 or equivalent Pass and Three Years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from any recognized Polytechnic College.
Surveyor ITI (For Male candidates only)
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Surveyor ITI from a recognized Institute.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selection Process of Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023 will be complete by these steps-
- Step 1: Physical measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Step 2: Written Examination
- Step 3: Skill Test (According to Posts)
- Step 4: Document Verification
- Step 5: Medical Test
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of the documents. The parameters for PET are follow’s
- (A) All India except Ladakh Region
- (i) For Male Candidates – 05 km run to qualify within 24 minutes.
- (ii) For Female Candidates – 1.6 km run to qualify within 3.30 minutes.
- (b) Ladakh Region
- (i) For Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to quality within 6.30 minutes.
- (ii) For Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes.
The candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage that is Trade Test Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination.
Trade Test (Skill Test):
- Trade (Skill) Test for technical & tradesmen personnel will be conducted after the completion of PET / PST in continuation.
- No marks will be awarded for trade (skill) test. The candidates declared pass in the trade (skill) test will only be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
- The question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks Minimum pass marks for Genera / EWS candidates is 35% and 33% marks for SC / ST/ OBC candidates.
- The candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation / Trade (Skill) test / Written test will be short-listing to the next stage i.e. and Detailed Medical Examination (OME) on the basis of their merit in the Written test will be about 4 times of the number of vacancies.
Medical Examination and Review
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME) will be conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment Medical Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and AR.
Merit List and Call for Training:
- The candidates who qualify in all aspects i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test (Skill Test), Written Exam and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the trade and category wise vacancies allocated to Stales / UTs.
- Instructions to join the Training Centre for enrolment will be issued on the basis of Merit List Please note that merely qualifying in all tests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles.
- The Final Selection will only be made on the basis of position of the candidates In Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies against respective State / UT/ Category / Trade.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
The candidates who want to apply in “Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of Apply Assam Rifles i.e. http://assamrifles.gov.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ- Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023
What is the apply date for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Apply Date for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023 is 21/10/2023 to 19/11/2023.
What is the Age Limit for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Minimum age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 23 Years. Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notification Rules.
What is the Application fee for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
For Group B: Rs. 200, For Group C: Rs. 100 and For SC/ ST/ Female: No Application Fee.
How many post are available in Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
There are total 161 Posts