Bank of India (BOI) has released an Official Notification for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 on 500 posts for Probationary Officer (PO). That candidates who wants to apply in this recruitment and complete the eligibility criteria are advised to read the complete information before apply online.
Bank of India has also released the complete information regarding this recruitment like- Apply date, Age limit, Application fee, Qualification Details and all important things. if you want to apply in Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023. Than read this article or check the Official Notification.
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Official Notification @bankofindia.co.in
Table of Contents
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Latest Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 36000/- (Grade Scale- 1)|
|No. of Posts||500 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||25/02/2023|
- Apply Start Date: 11/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 25/02/2023
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.175/-
- Payment of fee: Online
Age Limit as on 01/02/2023
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 29 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
Vacancy Details of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
|Category||Credit Officer in General Banking||IT Officer in Specialist Stream|
Eligibility Details for Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Credit Officer in General Banking:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online
IT Officer in Specialist Stream:
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023- Selection Process
Selection Process of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 will be complete by these steps-
- Selection will be through online test, GD and personal interview.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Final Selection
Exam Pattern for Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2023
|Test Name||No. of Question||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min.|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Min.|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min.|
|English Descriptive Paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Min.|
Hand Written Declaration
“I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
What is the Apply Date for Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023?
11/02/2023 to 25/02/203
What is the Age Limit for BOI PO Recruitment 2023?
Minimum age: 20 Years and Maximum Age: 29 Years.
What is the Application fee for Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
For UR/ OBC/ EWs: Rs. 850/- and for SC/ ST: Rs. 175/-
How many post are available in Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023?
Total- 500 Posts