Bihar Co-Operative Bank Online Form 2021
Post Date: 09/03/2021
Short Information: Bihar State Co-Operative Bank (BSCB) Has Invited Online Applications For The Post Of Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested Candidates Advised to Read Full Information Before Online.
- Online Start Date: 09/03/2021
- Online End Date: 26/03/2021
- Admit Card: Notify Soon
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- UR / OBC :- Rs: 750/-
- SC / ST :- Rs: 550/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age Limit As On 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 year
- Maximum Age: 33 year
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- The candidates have A Graduation Degree with any subject from any recognized university before 01/01/2021.
- A basic Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) is Compulsory.
Who Can Apply ?
All Indian citizens are invited for the post of Assistant (Multipurpose) of The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. and District Central Cooperative Banks of Bihar.
Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, 10 times of vacant posts will be shortlisted for the Mains Examination.
- The Selection Will be on the basis of Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- The question paper will be objective (multiple choice Questions).
- Each correct answer will get one marks and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deduct.
Written Exam Short Details
- Preliminary Exam
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Main Exam
No. of Questions
English/Hindi Language (Optional)
“I ……………………….. (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application from is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Bihar State Cooperative Bank
District Central Cooperative Bank :
In The Bihar State Co-operative Bank
And 11 District