Bihar Polytechnic 2023 Form will be started soon by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on its official website. BCECEB Are Invited Online Application Form for the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2023 for the Admission in the Notified Polytechnic or Diploma Courses in All Government and Private Colleges. All eligible candidates can apply online for Bihar Polytechnic Admission through Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination DCECE 2023 at BCECE Board official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Polytechnic Important Dates
Bihar Polytechnic Form 2023 is going to be declared by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) 2023. All Candidates can check the important dates related to Bihar Polytechnic 2023 from given below.
|Registration Start Date||April/ May 2023|
|Registration Last Date||May 2023|
|Last Date of Pay fee (Online mode)||May 2023|
|Last Date of Pay fee (Offline mode)||May 2023|
|Correction Last Date||June 2023|
|Admit card Issue Date||To be updated soon|
|Exam Date||To be updated soon|
|For any Single Course||General/ OBC/ EBC : 750/-|
SC/ ST : 480/-
|For any Two Courses||General/ OBC/ EBC : 850/-|
SC/ ST : 530/-
|For any Three Courses||General/ OBC/ EBC : 950/-|
SC/ ST : 630/-
|For any Four Courses||General/ OBC/ EBC : 1150/-|
SC/ ST : 730/-
Pay The Fee Through Online/ Challan
|Minimum Age Limit|
|PE : No Age Limit|
PPE : 19 Years on (01/07/2023)
PMM : 15 Years on (31/12/2023)
PM : 17 Years on (31/12/2023)
For Age Relaxation See Notification
Also Read: Patna University Graduation Admission 2023
Eligibility Details Bihar Polytechnic
Polytechnic Engineer (PE)
- Passed/ Appearing 10th (Matric) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Course Wise Eligibility & Seat Details Read the Notification.
Part Time Polytechnic Engineer (PPE)
- 10th Class / Equivalent Exam Pass with 2 Year ITI Course Pass.
Para Medical Dental (PMD)
- Candidates who have passed and appearing in 10th class with Science and English as one of the subjects from recognized Board/Institute are also eligible to apply.
Para Medical (PM)
- Diploma in Pharmacy : Passed Intermediate Science or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and English as one of the subjects besides Mathematics or Biology.
- G.N.M. : Passed 10+2/12th or equivalent examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as one of the subjects with at least 40% marks. (5% relaxation will be given in case of SC/ ST). More Details Read Notification.
- A.N.M.10+2/ Intermediate Exam Passed With At Least 40% Marks And With English As A Subject.
- For Rest Course 10+2/ Intermediate Science or equivalent examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
Also Read: Lucknow University Graduation Admission 2023
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|