Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Official Notification has been released by Central Bank of India. CBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be completed by Central bank of India. If any candidate who wants to apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023. They can apply their form through online mode at the official website of CBI. Last date for Apply Online Form is 03-04-2023.
Central Bank of Indian Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Important Date||Application Fee|
|Application Start from : 20-03-2023|
Last Date for Apply Online: 03-04-2023
Exam Date: 2nd week of April 2023
|For UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 800/-|
For SC/ ST/ Female: Rs. 600/-
For PWD: Rs. 400/-
Payment Mode: Online
|Age Limit as on 31-03-2023||Total No. of Posts|
|Minimum Age: 20 Years|
Maximum Age: 28 Years
Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notification.
Also Read: NWDA Recruitment Online Form 2023
CBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Central Bank of India||5000|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Detail
Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
CBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selection of Central Bank of Indian Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be completed by these steps –
- Step 1: Online Written Test
- Step 2: Local Language Test
Note: Bank reserve the right to conduct any other test or follow any other selection criteria at its discretion.
How to fill Central Bank of Indian Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2023
First stage- Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
- All applicants will have to apply online from 19.03.2023 to 03.04.2023 by clicking the link https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/apprenticeship/opportunityview/6412cbf5977ed17c321d25e2
- If the Applicant has his/her profile created on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (apprenticeship portal) then he/she will be prompted to Login & Apply.
- If the Applicant has not created his/her profile then he/she will be prompted to first create his/her profile and then Login & Apply.
- All applicants’ post successfully applying for apprenticeship will receive email communication from BFSI SSC containing bank details for payment of examination fee.
- All applicants will have to provide their personal information, category, name of scribe for PwD candidates and they also need to give their preference of 1/2/3 districts for their engagement, if selected.
- Candidate need to register himself/herself on the apprenticeship portal – www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in before applying for apprenticeship in the Bank.
- Candidate with 100% completed profile on the apprenticeship portal only is eligible to apply to the Bank for Apprenticeship.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of CBI?
CBI- Central Bank of India
What is the Apply Date of Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Online Apply Date is 20-03-2023 to 03-04-2023.
What is the Age Limit for CBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Central Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit is 20 – 28 Years
How many posts are available in CBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Total- 5000 Posts