Central Pollution Control Board (CPSB) has released an Official Notification for Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023. There are total 163 Posts. If any candidate who wants to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023. They can apply their form through online mode only. Last date for Apply Online Form is 31-03-2023.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023
Age Limit as on 01-01-2023
Also Read: Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023
Vacancy Details for CPCB Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Law Officer||6|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant||16|
|Sr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||16|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||3|
|Jr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||5|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||8|
Eligibility Details for CPCB Recruitment 2023
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering or Computer Science/Information Technology.
Preferential: Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology
Assistant Law Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution; and
- Should have five years’ experience as an Officer of the State Judicial Service; or
- Should have five years’ experience in the Legal Department of a State; or
- Should be a Central Government servant, who has five years’ experience in legal affairs; or
- Should be a qualified legal practitioner, who has practiced as such for five years.
Assistant Accounts Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute with five years’ experience in a supervisory level or a Subordinate Audit / Account Services Examination accountant with five years’ experience in accounts, audit and related financial works in an organization or institution of repute.
Senior Scientific Assistant
- Possessing Master’s degree in science from a recognised University or Institution with two years’ experience in relevant field.
- Preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organisation or institution of repute.
- Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with three years experience in the relevant field.
- (a) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- (b) Shall pass the skill test on computer in English Typing @ 35 words per minute(10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)/Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute (9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Time allowed is ten minutes
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institution.
- With three years’ experience in accounts, audit, cash handling or any other related work in an organisation or institution of repute.
- (a) Diploma in Electronics from a recognised Institute.
- (b) One year of relevant experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organisation or institution of repute.
Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Twelfth standard passed in Science from a recognised Board or Institution with three year of experience in the relevant field.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi only on computer. Time allowed 10 minutes.
Data Entry Operator Grade-II
- (a) 12th standard passed from recognised Board or Institution.
- (b) A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on computer.
Junior Laboratory Assistant
- 12th standard passed in science subject from a recognised Board.
Lower Division Clerk
- (a)12th standard passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- (b) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. Time allowed ten minutes
- 10th standard passed from a recognized Board
- 10th standard passed from a recognised Board or Institution.
Selection Process of SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 selection process will be complete by these steps-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023
if any candidate who wants to apply for Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023. they can apply through these steps-
- Check the eligibility from the CPCB Recruitment Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website cbcb.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|CPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (Link 1)||Click Here|
|CPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (Link 2)||Click Here|
|CPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (Link 3)||Click Here|
|CPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (Link 4)||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of CPCB?
CPCB- Central Pollution Control Board
What is the Apply Date of Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023?
Apply Date: 06/03/2023 to 31/03/2023
What is the Age Limit for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age : 18 Years and Maximum Age: 27, 30, 35 (As per posts)