Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released an notification for CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023. CRPF Constable Recruitment is on 129929 posts. All Candidates who are eligible and they wants to apply for CRPF GD Recruitment 2023. They have to read this article for complete information.
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023- Complete Information
- Online Apply Start Date: 27-03-2023
- Online Apply Last Date: 25-04-2023
- Exam Date: 01-07-2023 to 11-07-2023
- Answer Key Release Date: 18-07-2023
- For UR/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- For Age Relaxation check Official Notification.
Also Read: Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023
CRPF Constable GD Vacancy Details 2023
|Constable GD (Male)||8375|
|Constable GD (Female)||91|
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023– Pay Scale (Salary)
Level-3 (Rs. 21700- 69100/) in the pay matrix
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023
- Matric or equivalent from a board or university recognised by the Central Government or State Government or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army personnel.
- Physical and Medical Standard for recruitment to the post of Constable (General Duty) in Central Reserve Police Force shall be applicable as per the Scheme prescribed by the Central Government from time to time.
- Must qualify Physical Efficiency Test and written examination as prescribed for Constable (General Duty) mentioned in the advertisement for recruitment.
Note:- Ex-Agniveers shall be exempted from Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
CRPF Constable GD Selection Process 2023
CRPF Tradesman Selection Process will be completed through these steps –
- Step 1 – Written Exam
- Step 2 – Physical (PET/ PST) & Document Verification
- Step 3 – Medical Test
- Step 4 – Final Selection
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
CRPF Constable GD Physical Standard Test (PST)
|UR/ OBC/ SC||170 cm||80-85 cm||157 cm||Not Applicable|
|ST||162.5 cm||76-81 cm||150 cm||Not Applicable|
|Minimum height for all Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts||160 cm||77-82 cm||147.5 cm||Not Applicable|
|Minimum height will be candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration(GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these Districts:–|
(1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhat part-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest(16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania.
|162.5 cm||77-82 cm||152.5 cm||Not Applicable|
|Minimum height for all candidates belonging to falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||165 cm||78-83 cm||155 cm||Not Applicable|
CRPF Constable GD Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|CT/Driver, CT/Motor Mechanic Vehicle, CT/Gardner, CT/Painter, CT/Carpenter, CT/Brass Band, CT/Pipe Band, CT/Cobbler, CT/Tailor & CT/Bugler||05 km in 24 minutes||1.6 km in 8.30 minutes|
|CT/Cook/Water Carrier, CT/Barber & CT/Hair Dresser, CT/Washer man & CT/Washer women, CT/Safai Karmchari||1.6 km in 10 minutes||1.6 km in 12 minutes|
|(For Pioneer Wing)|
CT/Mason, CT/Plumber, CT/Electrician
|1.6 km in 9 minutes||–|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Complete Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
- Candidates ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.
How to Apply For CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- The application for online registration will be hosted in the SSC website.
- Applications will be received in online mode only.
- After registration, applicants will get an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application Notify Soon.
|Answer Key Download Link||Click Here|
|How to Download Answer Ker||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notice||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
When CRPF Constable GD Recruitment Notice released?
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment Notification is released on 06/04/2023.
What is the full form of CRPF?
CRPF- Central Reserve Police Force
What is the apply date of CRPF Constable Recruitment?
CRPF Constable GD Apply Date will be Announced Soon.
How many posts are available in CRPF Constable recruitment 2023
There are total 129929 Posts.
what is the application fee for CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023.
Application fee for UR/ OBC is Rs. 100/- and there is no application fee for others.