Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued notification for new recruitment. Central Reserve Police Force various posts like CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) & Sub Inspector (SI). They have to read this article for complete information.
CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023 – Complete Information
- Online Apply Start Date: 01/05/2023
- Online Apply Last Date: 21/05/2023
- Exam Date: 24-25 June
- For SI : UR/ OBC: Rs.200/-
- For ASI : UR/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- For SI/ASI : SC/ ST/ Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation check Official Notification.
Also Read: Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023
CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment Details 2023
CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023 – Pay Scale (Salary)
- Level-6 (Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-
For Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Level-6 (Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300/-
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023
- SI (RO) : Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
- SI (Crypto) : Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
- SI (Technical) :B.E./B. Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject OR Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- SI (Civil) : Intermediate with three years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/Institution or University or equivalent.
- ASI (Technical) : Diploma in Radio/ Electronics/Computer Engineer
- ASI (Draughtsman) : Diploma in Draughtsman/ Civil Mechanical Engineer.
CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment Selection Process 2023
CRPF SI and ASI Selection Process will be completed through these steps –
- Step 1 – Written Exam
- Step 2 – Physical (PET/ PST) & Document Verification
- Step 3 – Medical Test
- Step 4 – Final Selection
Exam Pattern for CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023:
A. For SI (Radio Operator/ Crypto/ Tech)
- One paper carrying 200 marks. (Two marks for each Question) (Duration: 02 Hours for both Part-I &II)
Part- 1: 100 Marks
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||20||40|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||20||40|
|General English (Grammar)||10||20|
Part- 2: 100 Marks (2 Marks each question) *Check post wise syllabus in notification
B. For SI (Civil) Male Only
|Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Part- 1||professional knowledge (related to syllabus of civil engineering)||50||50|
|Part- 2||General Awareness (related to General Knowledge, General Awareness)||25||25|
|Part-3||Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths (as per 12th Standard)||25||25|
C. For ASI (Technical/ Draughtman)
- Only one paper carrying 100 marks. (1 mark for each Question) (Duration: 02 Hours for both Part-I & II)
Part- 1: 60 Marks
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Maths of class 10th Standard||15||15|
|Science of class 10th Standard||15||15|
|English of class 10th Standard||15||15|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||15||15|
Part-II: 40 marks * See Post Wise Syllabus in notification.
CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023 Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Height||170 cm.||157 cm.|
|Height (for ST)||162.5 cm.||154 cm.|
|Chest (for ST)||77-82 cm.||NA|
Physical Efficiency Test for CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023
|Race||1.6 KM in 6.30 min.||800 meter in 4 min|
|100 meter Race||16 second||18 second|
|1.6 km. Race||9 min for (SI-civil)||NA|
|Long Jump||3.65 m. in 3 chance||9 feet in 3 chance|
|High Jump||1.2 m. in 3 chance||3 feet in 3 chance|
|Shot put 7.26 kg||4.5 m. in 3 chance||NA|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Complete Syllabus
General Intelligence & reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, Judgement, decision-making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends,
- Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & City matching Classification of Centre Codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, etc.
General Knowledge and Awareness:
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
General English (Grammer):
- Question will be of General English (Grammer).
How to Apply For CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps for apply in CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023-
- Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF. For detailed instructions for submission of online application, please refer to Annexure-I of this advertisement.
- Candidates can apply for the post/trade provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 01/05/2023 (1000 hours) to 21/05/2023 (till 2355 hours).
- The CRPF will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the CRPF.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
|How to Apply Video (In Hindi)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notice||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
When CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment Notice released?
CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment Notification is released on 27/04/2023.
What is the full form of CRPF?
CRPF- Central Reserve Police Force
What is the apply date of CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment?
CRPF SI and ASI apply date is 01/05/2023 to 21/05/2023.
How many posts are available in CRPF SI and ASI recruitment 2023
There are total 212 Posts in CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023.
What is the application fee for CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023.
Application fee for UR/ OBC/ EWS is Rs. 100/- and Rs. 200/- and there is no application fee for others.