DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 Notification Out, Apply Now
DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23- DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 online form has been released. Interested and Eligible Candidates are advised to read the full information given below. DRDO ISRO Recruitment is recruiting 526 post on the post of Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk and Steno Personal Assistant. That candidates who want to apply in DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022 are advised to read the full information before apply online
DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23
इस आर्टिकल में हम आप सभी छात्रों को DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 को कैसे Download करेंगे इसकी पूरी विस्तृत जानकारी देंगे। जिसके मदद से आप सभी अपने Application को आसानी से Fillup कर पाएंगे। इसके साथ ही हम आप सभी छात्रों को आपके परीक्षा के लिए शुभकामनाएँ देते है, की आप सभी अपने परीक्षा के साथ साथ अपने जीवन में भी हमेशा सफल हो।
इसके साथ ही अगर आप सरकारी नौकरी, एडमिट कार्ड, रिजल्ट, एडमिशन, स्कालरशिप और सरकारी योजनाओं से जुड़ी सभी अपडेट्स को समय पर देखने के लिए इस Website (Ds Helping Forever)पर Regular Visit कर सकते हैं।
DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 – Overview
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Department||ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB)|
|Article Name||DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23|
|Post Edited Date||20/12/2022|
|Post Type||Latest Update, Latest Job|
- Apply Start Date: 20/12/2022
- Apply Last Date: 09/01/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 11/01/2023
Age Limit as on 09/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR/ OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Female : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23- Vacancy Details
|POST NO.1 – ASSISTANT|
|POST NO.2 – JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS|
|POST NO.3 – UPPER DIVISION CLERKS|
|Total Vacancies||16 Vacancies|
|POST NO. 4 – STENOGRAPHERS|
|POST NO. 5 – ASSISTANTS FOR FILLING–UP AT AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTIONS UNDER DEPT. OF SPACE
|POST NO. 6 – JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS FOR FILLING-UP AT AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTIONS UNDER DEPT. OF SPACE
|Grand Total||526 Vacancies|
DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23- Education Qualification
ASSISTANTS / UPPER DIVISION CLERK (POST NO.1, 3 & 5)
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University;
JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ STENOGRAPHER (POST NO.2,4 & 6)
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10 point scale as declared by any recognised University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University. OR
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognised Board/ University, with a pre-requisite condition that Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; One-year experience as Steno-Typist/ Stenographer. AND
- A minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography; Proficiency in the use of Computers.
DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23- Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Assistants / Junior Personal Assistants / Upper Division Clerks / Stenographers in Level 4 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 25,500/- p.m.
- In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
- The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
How to Apply DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 Form ?
- Candidates may apply for multiple posts, subject to conditions.
- A candidate may apply for different posts under same / different zones, but cannot apply for same post in different zones.
- However, candidates applying for both the posts should select common (same) written test centers.
- Candidates have to make application fee payment separately for applications for all the posts.
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 20.12.2022 and 09.01.2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 09.01.2023.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 Important FAQ’s.
Q. DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 Last Apply Date ?
- Online Apply Last Date is January 09, 2023
Q. How to DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 ?
- To Apply DRDO ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 You Have To Visit This Official Website.