EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023: Eklavya Model Residential Schools has released the official notification for EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 on various posts. The online form filling process will be start very soon. The detailed information regarding this recruitment is given below in detail. interested candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before apply online.
EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Department Name||Eklavya Model Residential Schools|
|Article Title||EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Principal, Vice Principal, Teacher, Nurse, Cook etc.|
|Total no. of vacancies||4062 Vacancies|
|Salary||Various Post vise|
|Online apply start date||28/06/2023|
|Online apply last date||18/08/2023|
|Details Information||Read this article|
About- EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023:
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 for various post like principal, vice-principal, teacher, cook, nurse, librarian, assistant etc. The online form filling process date is not released yet but the official notification is out on 04/06/2023. The complete details regarding this recruitment is given below, read all detail carefully.
|Apply Mode: Online|
Application Start Date: 28/06/2023
Application Last Date: 18/08/2023 (Extended)
|Principal: Rs. 2000/-|
PGT: Rs. 1500/-
Non-Teaching: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. Nil
Payment Mode: Online
|Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years|
Maximum Age Principal: 50Years
Maximum Age PGT: 40Years
Maximum Age Accountant: 30Years
Maximum Age Lab Attendant: 30Years
Maximum Age Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 30Years
Age relaxation is also applicable as per notification.
Vacancy Details for EMRS Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||759|
Salary or Pay Label for EMRS Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Pay Matrix|
(Rs. 78800 – 209200/-)
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Level-2|
Eligibility Criteria for EMRS Recruitment 2023:
- Masters Degree from recognized university/institute.
- B.Ed. degree.
- Experience: Persons having 12 years of combined experience as Vice Principal/PGT/TGT with minimum 4 years as PGT and above.
Post Graduate Teachers
- Post Graduate degree from any recognized University /institute deemed as university.
Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)
- M.Sc. (Computer Science / IT) /MCA from recognized university/institute.
- Degree of Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board/Institute and possessing minimum speed of 35 words per minutes in English typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- 10th Class Pass with a certificate/diploma in Laboratory technique from a recognized board/Institute. OR
- 12th Class passed with science stream from a recognized board/ university.
Important Documents list for EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023:
- Adhar Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size photo
- Cast Certificate
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- And Other Documents
How to Apply Online for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
If any Candidate who wants to apply for EMRS recruitment Online Form 2023, Follow these steps-
- Step 1: Check the eligibility criteria from the official notification.
- Step 2: If you eligible and wants to apply than Go to the recruitment website i.e. nta.nic.in
- Step 3: fill all the details carefully and complete all steps
- Step 4: Upload all required documents
- Step 4: Pay Application fee and Submit
- Step 5: Now print the application copy.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||PGT || Principal || Non-Teaching|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Apply date for EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 will be Notify Soon.
How many Vacancies are available ERMS Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
There are total 38480 vacancies EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age is 18 Years and Maximum Age is 50 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
What is the Application fee EMRS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
UR/ OBC/ Other State: Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ Women: Rs. 250/-