IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023: IDBI Bank has released the notification for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023. IDBI Bank Recruitment online form filling process will be start from 24/05/2023. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023- Overview
|IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
|Total no. of vacancies
|Online apply start date
|Online apply last date
|Read this article
About- IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023:
The appointment of Executive will be purely on contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-certifications, availability of vacancies at the relevant point of time and any other criteria. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees shall become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in the Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by the Bank.
|IDBI Bank Notification Date: 24-05-2023
Application Start Date: 24-05-2023
Application Last Date: 07-06-2023
Last date of Print application: 22-06-2023
IDBI Executive Exam Date: 02-07-2023
|UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST: Rs. 200/-
Pay Fee Through Debit/ Credit/ UPI/ Net Banking
|Age Limit as on 01/05/2023
|Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Age relaxation available as per notification.
Vacancy Details for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023:
Post Name- Executive
|No. of Vacancy
Salary of IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023:
|Rs. 29,000/- Per Month
|Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
|Rs. 34,000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023:
- A Graduate from a recognized university.
- Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- The university should be recognized/ approved by Government; Government Bodies viz., AICTE, UGC etc.
Selection Criteria for IDBI Recruitment 2023:
- Executive (On contract) 2023-24:- The selection process shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
The above mentioned selection process are indicative and Bank is at liberty to alter/ amend/ modify the same at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever. The structure of the OT is as follows:
|Name of the Test
|No. of Questions
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ Computer/ IT
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the four tests, by securing cut-off marks as decided by the Bank.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Candidates qualifying in OT will form the pool of shortlisted candidates and will be eligible for further selection process. Such candidates will be called on the basis of higher order of marks and age within their respective category, subject to availability of vacancies in the respective category and /or at the discretion of the Bank.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on category wise final marks obtained in the Selection Processes, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
Important Documents list for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023:
- Adhar Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size photo
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- And Other Documents
How to Apply Online for IDBI Executive Recruitment Online Form 2023?
- Candidates to visit the Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executive (on Contract) 2023-24” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number (the same should be quoted for all future communications) and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional registration number and Password will also be sent.
Hand Written Deceleration:
“I,…………………………………………..(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- The signature, left thumb impression, the hand written declaration should be of the candidate and not of any other person.
- If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the signature/ thumb impression/ the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/ different the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Signature/ Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
|How to apply form
|Join Our Telegram Group
|More Govt. Jobs
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Apply date for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 is 01-06-2023 to 30-06-2023.
How many Vacancies are available IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023?
There are total 1036 vacancies IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age: 20 Years and Maximum Age: 25 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per notification.
What is the Education qualification for IDBI Executive Bank Recruitment 2023?
A Graduate from a recognized university.