IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: IDBI Bank has released the notification for IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. IDBI Bank Recruitment online form filling process will be start from 15/09/2023. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of IDBI Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Title||IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023|
|Department Name||IDBI Bank|
|Total no. of vacancies||600 Vacancies|
|Online apply start date||15/09/2023|
|Online apply last date||30/09/2023|
|Details Information||Read this article|
About- IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
IDBI Bank has released an Official Notification for the recruitment on Junior Assistant Manager. The recruitment is being carried out for admission to IDBI-PGDBF through Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Pvt. Ltd. (NEIPL), Greater Noida.
The appointment of candidates in IDBI Bank as Junior Assistant Manager (Grade “O”) is subject to their successfully completing the 1 year PGDBF course and fulfillment of other eligibility criteria of age, educational qualification etc
|Apply Mode: Online|
Application Start Date: 15/09/2023
Application Last Date: 30/09/2023
Last date of Print application: 15/10/2023
IDBI Executive Exam Date: 20/10/2023
|UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-|
SC/ ST: Rs. 200/-
Pay Fee Through Debit/ Credit/ UPI/ Net Banking
|Age Limit as on 31/08/2023|
|Minimum Age: 20 Years|
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Age relaxation available as per notification.
Vacancy Details for IDBI Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
Post Name- Executive
|Category Name||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
- A Graduate from a recognized university.
- Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- The university should be recognized/ approved by Government; Government Bodies viz., AICTE, UGC etc.
Selection Process of IDBI Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ Computer/ IT||60||60|
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the four tests, by securing cut-off marks as decided by the Bank.
- Negative Marking is 0.25 per wrong answer.
- Candidates qualifying in OT will form the pool of shortlisted candidates and will be eligible for further selection process. Such candidates will be called on the basis of higher order of marks and age within their respective category, subject to availability of vacancies in the respective category and /or at the discretion of the Bank.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on category wise final marks obtained in the Selection Processes, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
Important Documents list for IDBI Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
- Adhar Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size photo
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- And Other Documents
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates to visit the Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executive (on Contract) 2023-24” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number (the same should be quoted for all future communications) and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional registration number and Password will also be sent.
Hand Written Deceleration:
“I,…………………………………………..(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- The signature, left thumb impression, the hand written declaration should be of the candidate and not of any other person.
- If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the signature/ thumb impression/ the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/ different the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Signature/ Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
Apply date for IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 is 15-09-2023 to 30-09-2023.
How many Vacancies are available IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
There are total 600 vacancies in IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age: 20 Years and Maximum Age: 25 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per notification.
What is the Education qualification for IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
A Graduate from a recognized university.