IGNOU Admit Card 2023: Official Notification has been released by Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. If any candidate who wants to Download their admit Card. They can Download their Admit Card through online mode at the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Admit Card 2023
|Admit Card Issued Date : 12-05-2023|
Exam Start Date : 01-06-2023
Exam Last Date : 07-06-2023
Also Read: NWDA Recruitment Online Form 2023
IGNOU Admit Card 2023 Instruction of Examination
- Obtain the Hall Ticket: Students should visit the University website and enter their enrolment number and program of study to access and print their Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket serves as an admission ticket to the examination.
- Carry University-issued Identity Card: Along with the Hall Ticket, students must bring the Identity Card issued by the University to the examination center. This card acts as a proof of identity and is necessary for entry into the examination premises.
- Apply for Duplicate Identity Card (if necessary): If a student has misplaced their University-issued Identity Card, they must apply for a duplicate card. This application should be made to the Regional Centre concerned well in advance of the examination commencement to ensure sufficient time for processing. Without a valid Identity Card, students will not be permitted to enter the Examination Centre.
- Online Admission and ID Card: Students who have taken admission online have the option to download their Identity Card online. They should follow the necessary steps on the University’s website to obtain their ID Card in a digital format.
IGNOU Examination Permission for Appear
Permission to appear in the examination is provisional and subject to the following conditions:-
Registration for these courses is valid and does not lapse; have submitted the required number of assignments in the courses by the due date, wherever applicable; have completed the minimum time required to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme; You have paid the examination fee for all the courses for which you are appearing in the examination; In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared.
How to Download IGNOU Admit Card 2023
If any candidate who wants to Download Admit Card of IGNOU exam 2023. Than follow these steps –
- Click on Download Now Link that given Below.
- After clicking on link you will re-direct on Admit Card download page of IGNOU.
- Now Fill Details as like your ( Roll number) and select your Program.
- Submit your details and you will be download Admit card.
- Now take a print out and keep it safe.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
IGNOU Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Name of University||Indra Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of Examination||June 2023 Term end Examination|
|Courses||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificates etc.|
|IGNOU Admit Card Released Date||12/05/2023|
|Exam Start Date||01/06/2023|
|Exam Last Date||07/06/2023|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Helpline number||011 – 29572209, 011 – 29572202|
|Admit Card Download link||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of IGNOU?
IGNOU- Indra Gandhi National Open University.
What is the Exam Date Of IGNOU?
01-06-2023 to 07-06-2023
What is the Admit Card download Date of IGNOU?
Online Download Date is 12-05-2023 to before Exam.