IGRMS Recruitment 2021 Offline Form
Post Date: 24/01/2021
Short Information: INDIRA GANDHI RASHTRIYA MANAV SANGRAHALAYA ( IGRMS) invites to IGRMS Recruitment 2021 Offline Form for the Various Post of “Clerk, Driver, JE and Other Post”. Those Candidates are eligible for IGRMS Recruitment 2021 Offline Form must visit full notification before apply IGRMS Recruitment 2021 Offline Form.
- Apply Offline Start Date: 23/01/2021
- Apply Offline End Date: 12/02/2021
- UR/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft / Postal Order (DD / IPO in favour of Director, IGRMS, payable at Bhopal)Demand Draft / Postal Order (DD / IPO in favour of Director, IGRMS, payable at Bhopal).
- Age Limit is Post wise given below.
Post Wise Age Limit
Jr. Engineer Civil
Post Wise Vacancy details
Jr. Engineer Civil
Post Wise Eligibility
- Accounts Officer :
An officer holding the post of Junior Accounts Officer / Divisional Accounts Officer Grade-I / Section Officer / Divisional Accounts Officer Grade-II with 5 years’ service.
- Sr. Stenographer :
Metric or its equivalent 120 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
- Museum Associate :
Master’s Degree in Anthropology with specialization in Social / Physical Anthropology / Prehistory. Three years’ experience in a Museum of standing or comparable institution.
- Horticulture Asstt : M.Sc. in Horticulture or M.Sc. in Agriculture with plant physiology.
- Stenographer :
Metric or equivalent qualification from a recognized University /Board. Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.
- Junior Clerk : Matriculation or equivalent.
- Driver : Valid driving license for Motor car knowledge of Motor Mechanism. Experience of driving Motor car, Jeep for at least 4 years.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) :
Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Supervisor :
Diploma in Electrical or Engineering or ITI Certificate with 10m years’ Experience. Holding supervisory license issued by Competent Authority which is acceptable to Govt. of MP. experience of working in HT / underground / overhead line / domestic wiring.
- Electrician :
TI Certificate with three years’ experience in a large undertaking or in a large electrical installations or in maintenance of electrical equipment’s pertaining electrical control, gears of substations.
Must have experience in the installation and maintenance of HT and LT distribution system or person not possessing ITI certificate but having A grade license with five years’ experience.
- Safai Karamchari :
Primary Class pass.