Indian Coast Guard has released an Official Notification for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Admit Card 2023. If any candidate who have applied in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 and wants to Download the Indian Coast Guard GD DB Admit Card 2023. They have to completely read this article to know How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Admit Card 2023.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card Release Date: 16-03-2023
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Admit Card 2023: Download Now
Download SC/ ST TA Format : Click Here
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Admit Card 2023
Any candidate who have applied for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 and wants to download the Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard. Than they have to follow these steps-
- Step 1 – Go to the Official Website of Indian Coast Guard
- Step 2 – Login with your ID and Password
- Step 3 – Go to the Admit Card Section & Download our Admit Card.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Department||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|No. of posts||255 Posts|
|Apply last date||19/02/2023|
- Apply Start Date: 06/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 19/02/2023
- Download Admit Card: 16-03-2023
- Date of Exam: Last March 2023
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Details
|Category||Navik GD||Navik DB||No. of Posts|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Conditions
Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023- Education Qualification
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Class 10thpassed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023- Pay, Perks & Other Benefits
- Navik (General Duty): Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/ place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Selection Process 2023
- Step 1: Written Exam
- Step 2 : PET and DV
- Step 3: Medical
- Step 4: Original Documents Verification
Step 1: Written Exam
- The Question paper for section 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 will be objective with four options.
- There is no negative marking in the written examination test.
|Post Name||Written Exam|
|Navik General Duty||Section 1|
|Navik Domestic Branch||Section 1 & 2|
Written Exam Details
|Section 1||60 Questions for 60 Marks solve in 45 minutes||Math- 20|
|Section 2||50 Questions for 50 Marks solve in 30 minutes||Math- 25|
Step 2: Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
- Height: 157 CMS Minimum
How to Apply Online in Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023?
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the Coast Guard website.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 16/02/2023.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
About- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 has released the Notification for the recruitment on the posts of Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch. Indian Coast Guard has also released the complete details of recruitment like- Apply date, Application fee, Age Limit, Qualification Details, Eligibility. In this article we are sharing the complete details of this recruitment. You have to keep in your mind that you have to apply your form according to the notification rules.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 online application will be start form 6th Feb, 2023. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a job in Indian are advised to read the full information and apply the online application form.
What is the full form of GD & DB?
The full form of GD is General Duty and DB full form is Domestic Branch.
What is the apply date of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
06/02/2023 to 16/02/2023.
How many posts are available in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
For Navik GD: 225 posts and for Navik DB: 30 posts
What is the Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 22 Years
Application fee of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Online Form?
Application fee for UR/ OBC/ EWS is Rs.300/- and for SC/ ST is Rs.0/- only.
How many vacancies are available in Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and DB?
Total 255 posts are available in Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023.