Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment: Official Notification for the recruitment on the post of Fitter Armament, Machinist, Painter and other posts in Indian Navy has been released. If any candidate who wants to apply in Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 and fill the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online. Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to read the full information before apply online.
If you are waiting for the Recruitment of Indian Navy Tradesman 2023 on the post of Fitter Armament, Machinist, Painter and other. Than now you can apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023. An official notification regarding this Recruitment on 248 posts has been released. So this a big opportunity for that all candidates who are Eligible for this application form and wants to apply.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Official Notification @indiannavy.nic.in
Table of Contents
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Fitter Armament, Machinist, Painter and other posts
|Live Update/ Lates Job
|Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63200/- (Level-2)
|No. of posts
|Apply last date
- Apply Start Date: 07/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 06/03/2023
- Download Admit Card: Notify Soon
- Date of Exam: Notify Soon
- For SC/ ST/ ESM & Women: No Application Fee
- All Other candidates: Rs.205/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
For Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic):
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Two years’ Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute under the Craftsmanship Training Scheme in any of the following trades :-
- (i) Electrician or
- (ii) Electronic Mechanic or
- (ii) Electroplater or
- (iv) Fitter or
- (v) Instrument Mechanic or
- (vi) Machinist or
- (vii) Mechanic, Communication Equipment Maintenance.
For Remaining Posts
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade for the post. OR Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Detail
|No. of Posts
|HQWNC, NAD, Mumbai
|HQWNC, NAD, Karwar
|HQWNC, NAD, Goa
|HQWNC, NAD, Visakha Patnam
|HQWNC, NAD, Rambili
|HQWNC, NAD, Sunabeda
Nature of Duties/ Job Profile of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023
Mode of Selection:
- Screening of Applications: Indian Navy will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of documents will be carried out at a subsequent stage.
- Shortlisting of Applications: All eligible candidates will normally be allowed to appear for selection purpose. Merely fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the written examination. If the number of applications received is too large in proportion to the vacancies, the Appointing Authority reserves the right to shortlist the applications, as deemed appropriate, and only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for the written test.
How to Apply Online For Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled 2023?
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilian >> Tradesman Skilled / NAD. Before filling online application form, candidates are advised to download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up and submitting Online Application Form.
- Candidates need not send a copy of application form or any document anywhere after online application is submitted. However, candidates are to take a printout of Application Form for their personal record. The E-admit card is required to be downloaded from www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates are requested to remember the password set by them during registration. Further login into the portal is possible only with the set password.
- Candidates will be required to indicate their choice of posting, in order of preference. This information will be utilized by the Indian Navy to determine the place of posting, to the extent feasible in respect of qualified candidates. Indian Navy however reserves the right to post any selected candidate in any Command and at any location based on service requirements and available vacancies.
- The Online application process have the following steps. Candidates have to complete all the steps for successful submission of application and registration of their candidature.
- Step 1: Register online for generating Login ID & Password
- Step 2: Login using the Login ID and Password generated in Step 1
- Step 3: Fill in the detailed Application Form
- Step 4: Upload all the required documents including photo and signature
- Step 5: Preview/Print Application
- Step 6: Submit the Application
|Online Apply Link
|Join Our Telegram Group
|More Govt. Jobs
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
About- Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023.
Indian Navy invites on-line applications from eligible candidates through IN website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the following posts of Tradesman Skilled. Selected candidates normally will have to serve in NADs under administrative control of (a) Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Mumbai, (b) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam. They can however be posted anywhere in India at Naval units / formations as per administrative requirement.
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- This section would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. It would include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problems solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The section will also include questions designed to test candidate’s ability to deal with the abstract ideas, symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- This section would include questions on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, Ratio and proportions, averages, interest, profit & loss, discount, time & distance, ratio & time, time & work etc.
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this section would include questions relating to its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms and its correct usage etc.
- This section would include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economics scene, general policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline
Awareness in relevant trade/field:
- The test will include questions relating to trade/post, as per the essential qualification specified.
What is the full form of TS in Indian Navy?
The full form of TS is Tradesman Skilled in Indian Navy.
What is the apply date of Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment?
07/02/2023 to 06/03/2023
How many posts are available in Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023?
There are total 248 posts are available in Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for Tradesman Skilled in Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 25 Years
What is the Apply Link of Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023
Apply Link- https://nad.recttindia.in/Home/Home