Indian Post Office GDS Merit List 2023: India Post Office has released the 1st merit list of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023. The notification for this Indian Post Office 1st Merit List 2023 released on 07-07-2023. Interested candidates are advised to read full notification before apply online.
State wise Merit List download link is given below.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023: Official notification has been released on 20-05-2023. Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 is out for BPM and ABPM on 12828 posts. The online apply process will be start from 22-05-2023. So, if any candidate who is eligible and wants to apply for this recruitment are advised to read all the important information before apply online.
Indian Post Office Merit List 2023- Overview
|Post Name||Indian Post Office GDS Merit List 2023|
|Department Name||Indian Post|
|Total no. of vacancies||12,000+ Posts|
|GDS 1st Merit List Date||07-07-2023|
|Online apply last date||11-06-2023|
|New Extended Apply Date||16-06-2023 to 23-06-2023|
|Mode of Exam||No Exam|
|Details Information||Read this article|
About- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023:
Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)] in Branch Post Offices (BOS) created in the year 2023. Applications are to be submitted online at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Details of the vacant posts are given in Annexure-I.
|Application Start Date: 22-05-2023|
Application Last Date: 11-06-2023
Apply Date extended: 16-06-2023 to 23-06-2023
Correction date: 24-06-2023 to 26-06-2023
GDS 1st Merit List: 07-07-2023
|General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-|
SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
All Female Candidate: Nil
Pay Fee Through Debit/ Credit/ UPI/ Net Banking
|Age Limit as on 11/06/2023|
|Minimum Age : 18 Years|
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age relaxation available as per notification.
Vacancy Details for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023:
|Category Name||No. of Vacancy|
|BPM (Branch Postmaster)||5000+|
|ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)||7000+|
|Total||12,000+ (Update Soon)|
State wise Merit List download link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10ti standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects’.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
What is the Pay Scale or Salary for Indian Post Office BPM and ABPM Recruitment 2023?
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus Dearness Allowance thereon are paid to the GDS. The applicable TRCA to different categories are as under: –
- BPM (Branch Postmaster): Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-
- ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster): Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-
Selection Criteria for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023:
Indian Post Office GDDS Recruitment 2023 selection will be completed through these steps:
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards.
- Shortlisting of candidate on the basis of 10th class marks.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Important Documents list for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023:
- Adhar Card
- Pan Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size photo
- Cast Certificate
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
How to Apply Instructions for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
- All applicants applying for India Post GDS Online Form 2023 will first have to visit the home page of their official website which will be as follows –
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of registration (this link will be released on 22 May 2023) click on the option.
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you, which will be as follows –
- It has to be filled carefully, after entering all the information sought correctly, click on the submit option.
- After clicking on the submit option an OTP will be sent to your number and you will receive the registration number.
- Will login to the portal with the help of the received registration number
- After login to the portal, the application form will have to be filled carefully.
- Payment of application fee has to be submitted through online mode All necessary documents have to be scanned and uploaded.
- Finally you have to click on submit option.
State wise merit list download link:
|State Name||Download Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|North East||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the Post Name of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Indian Post Office has released the notification on the post of BPM, ABPM.
What is the apply date of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Apply date for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is 22-05-2023 to 11-06-2023.
How many Vacancies are available Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023?
There are total 12,282 vacancies Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment Online Form 2023?
Maximum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 40 Years.
When Indian Post Office GDS merit list released?
Indian Post Office GDS merit list released on 07-07-2023.