JEE Main Admit Card 2023: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Official Notification for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Examination 2023 Session- 1. Eligible Candidates can apply online form for the JEE Mains 2022 from the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in starting December 15, 2022.
JEE Main Admit Card and Exam 2023 – Overview
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main)
|Live Update/ Admit Card
|Apply Last date
|12th January 2023
|Announcement of city of examination
|18th January 2023
|JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
|3rd week of January 2023
|24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023
How to Download JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
If you want to download JEE Main Admit Card 2023. Than you have to follow these following steps-
- First of all open the official website of NTA JEE Main which is jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On home page under the Candidates Activity option click on the link as JEE (Main) 2023 Session 1 Admit Card.
- Now you will be redirect on a Login Page.
- Here enter your Application No. and DOB.
- Than click on submit button and your Admit card will be downloaded.
NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Instructions
- The e-Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the NTA website: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and receipt of the prescribed application fee by NTA.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website. The candidate will appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her e-Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination Centre, on the date and shift/time other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card.
- In case a candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Card from the website, he/she should approach the NTA Help Line Number: 011-40759000 between 10.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M.
- The Admit Card for Session 1 of the examination may be available for download in the Third week of January 2023. The timing for downloading the Admit Card for subsequent Sessions of the examination will be announced on the NTA website (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/)
JEE Main 2023 Exam Important Instructions
- Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center well on time i.e. 02 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report on time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay, etc, they are likely to miss some of the important instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. The Test Centre Staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identity credentials. Candidates are requested to extend their full cooperation. Candidates who do not possess valid Admit Cards and authorized Photo IDs shall not be permitted to take the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit in their allocated seats only. In case a candidate ventures to change his/her seat and does not sit on the seat allotted to him/her could face cancellation of candidature. No plea would be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate should ensure that the Question Paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of the Question Paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- The candidates may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency, or any other information during the course of the examination. For any queries or issues regarding Computer Based Test, the candidates may contact on Helpline Numbers available on Joint Entrance Examination (Main) website.
- In case a candidate, by furnishing false information, appears in more than one shift/date, his candidature will be cancelled and his result will not be declared.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the test for any reason, a re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
Note: Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Centre on the Date and Shift as indicated in their Admit Card issued by the NTA. Under no circumstances the choice of cities for the Centre and shift provided in the Admit Card shall be changed.
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Class 12 Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category or PwD Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examination to write as per Annexure given in Information Bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
JEE Main 2023 Raugh work Instructions
All calculations/writing work is to be done only in the Rough Sheet provided at the Test Centre in the Examination Room/Hall and on completion of the test, candidates must hand over the Rough Sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
|Download JEE Main Admit Card
|View Examination City
|Link 1 | Link 2
|Download Exam City Notification
|Check Exam Pattern And Syllabus
|Join Our Telegram Group
|More Govt. Jobs
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
How to download JEE Main 2023 Admit Card?
To download JEE Main Admit Card 2023 you have to visit Official Website.
When JEE Main Admit card will be release?
JEE Main Admit Card will be release on 3rd week of January 2023.
What is date of JEE Main 2023 Examination?
JEE Main Exam Date is 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023.
What is JEE Main Admit Card Helpline Number?
NTA Help Line Number: 011-40759000 between 10.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M.