KVS PRT Recruitment 2022- Official Notification & Apply Link
KVS PRT Recruitment 2022- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has invited online application for the recruitment post Primary Teachers. Interested Candidate in the following process of KVS PRT Recruitment 2022 and complete the required eligibility criteria are advised to read the full information before apply online in KVS PRT Recruitment.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Post Name||KVS PRT Recruitment 2022|
|Post Type||Latest Job, Latest Govt. Vacancy|
|Recruitment Posts||Primary Teacher|
|Apply Last Date||26/12/2022|
|Salary||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
KVS PRT Recruitment 2022
- Apply Start Date: 05/12/2022
- Apply Last Date: 26/12/2022
Age Limit as on 26/12/2022
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
KVS PRT Recruitment 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
KVS PRT Qualification/ Eligibility Details
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by the Govt. of India.
Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media.
KVS PRT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Written test is of 180 marks (180 MCQ) carrying 01 mark for each Questions. The Duration of Written Test will be 180 minutes without any time limit for each part individually.
KVS PRT Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Part I – Proficiency in Languages (20 marks):
- General English-10 questions
- General Hindi-10 questions
Part II – General awareness, Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (20 marks)
- General Awareness & Current Affairs (10 ques.)
- Reasoning Ability (5 ques.)
- Computer Literacy (5 ques.)
Part-Ill: Perspectives on Education and Leadership (60 questions)
- Understanding the Learner – (15 questions)
- Understanding Teaching Learning – (15 questions)
- Creating Conducive Learning Environment – (10 questions)
- School Organization and Leadership – (10 questions)
- Perspectives in Education – (10 questions)
Part IV – Subject-specific Syllabus (80 marks)
Professional Competency Test: (60 Marks):
- Demo Teaching -30 marks and Interview – 30 Marks
- Note: The weightage of Written Test & Professional Competency (Demo Teaching:15 and Interview: 15) will be 70:30 Final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in Written Test & Professional Competency Test taken together.
KVS PRT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
General English (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension, Word Power, Grammar & Usage
General Hindi (10 Questions)
- पठन कौशल, शब्द सामर्थ्य, व्याकरण एवं प्रयुक्त
Understanding the Learner – (15 questions)
- Concept of growth, maturation and development, principles and debates of development, development tasks and challenges
- Domains of Development: Physical, Cognitive, Socio-emotional, Moral etc., deviations in development and its implications.
- Understanding Adolescence: Needs, challenges and implications for designing institutional support.
- Role of Primary and Secondary Socialization agencies. Ensuring Home school continuity.
Understanding Teaching Learning – (15 questions)
- Theoretical perspectives on Learning -Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism with special reference to their implications for:
- The role of teacher
- The role of learner
- Nature of teacher-student relationship
- Choice of teaching methods
- Classroom environment
- Understanding of discipline, power etc.
- Factors affecting learning and their implications for:
- Designing classroom instructions,
- Planning student activities and,
- Creating learning spaces in school.
- Planning and Organization of Teaching-Learning
- Concept of Syllabus and Curriculum, Overt and Hidden Curriculum
- Foundational Literacy and Numeracy, Early Childhood Care and Education
- Competency based Education, Experiential learning, etc.
- Instructional Plans: -Year Plan, Unit Plan, Lesson Plan
- Instructional material and resources
- Information and Communication Technology(ICT) for teaching-learning
- Assessment of learning, for learning and as learning: Meaning, purpose and considerations in planning each.
- Enhancing Teaching Learning processes: Classroom Observation and Feedback, Reflections and Dialogues as a means of constructivist teaching
Creating Conducive Learning Environment – (10 questions)
- The Concepts of Diversity, disability and Inclusion, implications of disability as social construct, types of disabilities-their identification and interventions
- Concept of School Mental Health, addressing the curative, preventive and promotive dimensions of mental health for all students and staff. Provisioning for guidance and counselling.
- Developing School and community as a learning resource.
School Organization and Leadership – (10 questions)
- Leader as reflective practitioner, team builder, initiator, coach and mentor.
- Perspectives on School Leadership: instructional, distributed and transformative
- Vision building, goal setting and creating a School Development Plan
- Using School Processes and forums for strengthening teaching Learning-Annual Calendar, time-tabling, parent teacher forums, school assembly, teacher development forums, using achievement data for improving teaching – learning, School Self-Assessment and Improvement
- Creating partnerships with community, industry and other neighbouring schools and Higher Education Institutes – forming learning communities
Perspectives in Education – (10 questions)
- Role of school in achieving aims of education.
- NEP-2020: Early Childhood Care and Education: The Foundation of Learning; Foundational Literacy and Numeracy; Curriculum and Pedagogy in Schools: Holistic & Integrated Learning; Equitable and Inclusive Education: Learning for All; Competency based learning and Education.
- Guiding Principles for Child Rights, Protecting and provisioning for rights of children to safe and secure school environment, Right of Children to free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009,
- Historically studying the National Policies in education with special reference to school education;
- School Curriculum Principles: Perspective, Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages – Pedagogy & Assessment.
KVS PRT Subject Specific Syllabus (80 Marks) 2022
- Grammar: Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, is, am, are, has, have, tense forms (Simple present and present continuous, simple past and past continuous), expressing future (will and be going to), articles, this, that, these, those (as determiners and empty subjects), question words, an, or, but, punctuation marks (full stop, comma, question mark and inverted commas), possessive adjectives, prepositions
- व्याकरण : संज्ञा, विशेषण और वचन की पहचान और व्यावहारिक प्रयोग,गणित के पाठ्यक्रम, पाठ्यक्रम के अनुरूप हिंदी में संख्याए, सनयुक्याक्षरो की पहचान, पर्याय और विलोम (स्तरानुकूल), सर्वनाम और लिंग की पहचान, विशेषण का संज्ञा के साथ सुसंगत प्रयोग, वचन का प्रयोग, क्रिया, काल और कारक चिन्हो की पहचान, शब्दो के संदर्भ में लिंग का प्रयोग
- Geometry: Shapes & Spatial Understanding, Solids Around us, Numbers: Developing a Sense of Numberless, Counting and Operations of Numbers, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Mental Arithmetic, Fractional Numbers, Money, Measurement, Length, weight, Capacity (Volume), Time, Data Handling, Patterns.
Environmental Science (EVS):
Family and Friends, Food, Shelter, Water, Travel, Things we make and do
KVS PRT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Available Soon
Q. What is KVS Recruitment 2022 Form Apply Date?
- Candidates can Apply Online from 05/12/2022 to 26/12/2022.
Q. How can I apply for KVS Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal of KVS https://kvsangathan.nic.in
Q. What is the Exam Fee for KVS Online Form 2022?
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1500/- and No Fee for SC / ST / PH / ESM
Q. How many vacancies will be there in KVS PRT Recruitment 2022?
- There are 6414 Post for Primary Teacher in KVS.