Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Police Headquarters, Ladakh has invited online applications for Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023. There are total 264 posts in this recruitment and the application forms will be accepted through online mode.
If you also want to apply for Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023, then first you have to know all the important and complete information about Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023. All required information is given in this article. So read this article completely before apply online.
Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Police Headquarters, Ladakh|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Salary/ Stipend||Level- 2: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
|No. of Vacancies||264 Vacancies|
|Apply Dates||Updated Soon|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
About: Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
Online applications are invited from eligible residents of Union Territory of Ladakh for the post of constable Executive, Armed/IRP, HG/CD/SDRF cadre in Ladakh Police against (264) vacancies. The application will be accepted through online mode.
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: Upated Soon
- Apply Last Date: Updated Soon
- For All Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on Last Date of Apply
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
|Post Name||Total No. Vacancies|
|Ladakh Police Constable||264|
|Ladakh Police Constable||90||49||19||05||101||264|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Ladakh Police Constable:
The candidate should have passed 10th examination from a recognized Board of School Education before the last date for submission of application form.
आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि से पहले उम्मीदवार को किसी मान्यता प्राप्त स्कूल शिक्षा बोर्ड से 10वीं की परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण होनी चाहिए।
8th passed from a recognized school for any serving Special Police Officer (SPO) with a continuous period of engagement of minimum three years.
किसी भी सेवारत विशेष पुलिस अधिकारी (एसपीओ) के लिए किसी मान्यता प्राप्त स्कूल से न्यूनतम तीन वर्ष की निरंतर अवधि के साथ 8वीं उत्तीर्ण।
- Desired qualification:
- i. Proficiency in driving and possession of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License with (TRANS).
- ii. One-year certificate course in computer Application from an AICTE recognized institute. The Candidates shall submit (upload) the AICTE recognition certificate of the Institute from where they claim to have undergone the relevant course.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
Level- 2: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Identity Card of Patna High Court or Courts Subordinate to this Court, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
The selection process shall be granted at the following scales:
- Physical measurement Test : Qualifying
- Physical Endurance Test : Qualifying
- Scrutiny of Original documents/Testimonials
- Desired Qualification Test (driving test/Computer test) : 5% of the maximum marks of the examination
- Written examination (Objective type) : Maximum 100 Marks
Physical measurement Test:
- Height male: minimum 162 cms
- Height female: minimum 152 cms
- Chest (only for male candidates):
- Unexpended: minimum 81 cms
- Expended: minimum 85 cms
Physical Endurance Test:
|1.||Long Race= 1600 meters|
(07 minutes; 30 Seconds)
|Long Race= 1000 meters|
(07 minutes; 30 Seconds)
|2.||Pushups= 20 (1 cycle of up and down to be counted as one)||Shot Put= 4KG : 14.5 ft (in three attempts)|
|3.||Long jump= 12ft in three attempts||Long jump= 9ft in three attempts|
Desired Qualification Test:
- Proficiency in driving and possession of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License with TRANS.
- One-year certificate course in Computer Application from an AICTE recognized institution.
Written Examination (Objective Type):
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of Ladakh Police i.e. https://police.ladakh.gov.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Online Apply Link||Updated Soon|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 apply date will be updated soon.
How many posts are available in Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
There are total 264 Posts in Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Minimum age is 18 Years and Maximum age is 28 Years for Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
When the official notification was released for UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 07/09/2023.