NBEMS Recruitment 2023: National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS), has released the recruitment nonfiction and invited online applications for NBEMS Recruitment 2023. There are total 48 vacancies the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 30/09/2023 to 20/10/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in NBEMS Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 09 November 2023.
NBEMS Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||NBEMS Recruitment 2023|
|Department||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of Vacancies||48 Vacancies|
|Salary/ Grade Pay||Post Wise|
|Apply Dates||30/09/2023 to 20/10/2023|
|join Telegram||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- SSB Constable (Sports Quota) Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – Apply Now
- Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023 – 10वीं पास वालों का इंतज़ार ख़त्म हुआ
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification for 5325 Posts – Apply Now
- Rajasthan Safai Karmachari Bharti 2023 for 13184 Posts – Apply Now
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023 for Assistant, DEO and Steno Posts: Apply Now
About: NBEMS Recruitment 2023:
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, which conducts Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and Allied specialties at National level.
Online Applications are invited from the Indian citizens and the candidates of other categories recognized by the Government of India for filling up the following vacancies which given below.
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: 30/09/2023
- Apply Last Date: 20/10/2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1500/- + GST
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Maximum Age Limit as on 09/11/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Deputy Director (Medical): 35 Years
- Law Officer: 35 Years
- Junior Programmer: 27 Years
- Junior Accountant: 27 Years
- Stenographer: 18-27 Years
- Junior Assistant: 27 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
NBEMS Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director (Medical)||7|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Deputy Director (Medical):
- ESSENTIAL: A recognized Postgraduate Medical qualification approved under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956.
- DESIRABLE: Some Training in medical education technology and/or knowledge in the modern evaluation techniques including generation of MCQs, MEQs analysis of performance of candidates etc.
- Graduate with LLB with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- At least 3 years’ standing in the profession after registration with Bar Council of India.
- DESIRABLE: Experience of handling legal matters in Government/PSU/Autonomous/Statutory
- ESSENTIAL: B.Tech./BE/BCA/DOEACC (‘B’ or ‘C’ level)/ Degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics with specialization in computers or equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree with Math’s or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBEMS.
- DESIRABLE: Three Years’ experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. Institutions, etc with knowledge of computer based accounting.
- ESSENTIAL: Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
- Candidates will be required to appear and qualify in the test in General English/Shorthand & typewriting to be conducted by the Board.
- DESIRABLE: Two years’ experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/ University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Educational Authority.
- Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/ Network operating System, working in LAN architecture.
- To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBEMS.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- Deputy Director (Medical): Level 11
- Law Officer: Level 10
- Junior Programmer: Level 7
- Junior Accountant: Level 4
- Stenographer: Level 4
- Junior Assistant: Level 2
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “NBEMS Online Form 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official Recruitment Website of NBEMS (Link given below)
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Registration || Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
NBEMS Recruitment 2023 apply date is 30/09/2023 to 20/10/2023.
How many vacancies are available in NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
There are total 48 vacancies in NBEMS Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
Age Limit for NBEMS Recruitment 2023 is Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years. Age relaxation application as per notification.
What is the full form of NBEMS?
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)
When the official notification was released for NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
NBEMS Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 21/09/2023.