NPCIL Trade Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 28.10.2021
Short Information : Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Trade Apprentices For Tarapur Maharashtra Site. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply NPCIL Trade Apprentice Online Form 2021.
- Online Start Date: 28.10.2021
- Online End Date: 15.11.2021
- Not Specified
Age As On 15/11/2021
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
NPCIL Trade Apprentice : Vacancy Details
Refrigeration and AC Mechanic
Information and Communication Technology system Maint.
Computer Operator and programming Assistant
House Keeper (Institution)
NPCIL Trade Apprentice : Eligibility
- Trade Apprentice :-ITI Pass Certificate in respective trade.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice : How To Apply ?
- candidates has to register at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www..apprenticeship.org have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E05202701247), the Establishment ID for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd/Tarapur Maharashtra Site. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID .
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as SSC, ITI qualification duration of ITI Trade, Marks obtained in all Semesters, percentage of marks, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online, candidates should scan photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
- The photograph should be in colour, with light coloured background, preferably white colour background and if candidates wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and candidates eyes can be clearly seen.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible.
- The signature image in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions to be uploaded at the space provided.
applicant has to ensure that the signature image should be clearly visible and has to sign on white paper with blue/black ink pen. Unsigned applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are requested to make note of the login id and password, as they will need this login id to the website to check their application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number, after completion of registration.