NTA JEE Main 2024 Online Form: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official notification for NTA JEE Main 2024 Online Form and invited Online application form form the eligible candidates. Application forms will be accepted through online mode between 01/11/2023 to 04/12/2023 for session-1.
Those candidates who are inserted in NTA JEE Main 2024 Online Form are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 04th December 2023.
NTA JEE Main 2024 Online Form: Overview
|Exam Name||NTA JEE Main 2024|
|Exam Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Course Name||B. Tech/ BE/ B. Arch/ B. Planning|
|join Telegram||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- Bihar Police Prohibition SI Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Now
- CSIR UGC NET 2023 Notification for Dec 2023 Apply Now
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Notification Download Now
- Railway BLW Varanasi Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for 374 Post – Apply Now
- Bihar Police Constable New Exam Date 2023 Released | सिपाही भर्ती का नया परीक्षा तिथि जारी
About: NTA JEE Main 2024 Online Form
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), and Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the country.
Notional Testing Agency (NTA) has invited Application for JEE Main Examination. Candidates can apply for JEE (Main) – 2024 Session 1 and Session 2 through the “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted. Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up the Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
Submission of the Application Form could be made by the candidate online through the NTA
website: https:// jeemain.nta.ac.in/
- Apply mode: Online
- For One Paper:
- UR/ EWS/ OBC (Male): Rs. 1000/-
- UR/ EWS/ OBC (Female): Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 500/-
- For Both Paper:
- UR/ EWS/ OBC (Male): Rs. 2000/-
- UR/ EWS/ OBC (Female): Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
- For NTA JEE Mains Examination, There is No Age Limit for any candidate.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Only those candidates who have passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2022, 2023, or those who are appearing in the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2024, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2024.
Candidates who passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2021 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2024 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2024.
List of Qualifying Examination (QE):
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
- In case the Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
- Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen and paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
- Paper 2B (B. Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II), and Planning-Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode only.
|Subject||Qs. Section A||Qs. Section B||Max Marks|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Part I: Mathematics||20* (Section A) and 10* (Section B)||100|
|Part II: Aptitude Test||50||200|
|Part III: Drawing Test||02||100|
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “NTA JEE Mains 2024” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- Application should be apply online through Official Website of NTA i.e. https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of NTA JEE Mains 2024 Exam Form?
NTA JEE Mains 2024 Exam Form apply date for session-1 is 01/11/2023 to 30/12/2023.
What is the Age Limit for NTA JEE Mains 2024 Exam Form?
There is No Age Limit.
When the official notification was released for NTA JEE Mains 2024 Exam Form?
NTA JEE Mains 2024 Exam Form official notification was released on 01/11/2023.
What is the Application Fee for NTA JEE Mains 2024 Exam Form?
Application Fee for NTA JEE Mains 2024 Exam Form is –
For One Paper: UR/ EWS/ OBC (Male): Rs. 1000/-
UR/ EWS/ OBC (Female): Rs. 800/-
SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 500/-
For Both Paper: UR/ EWS/ OBC (Male): Rs. 2000/-
UR/ EWS/ OBC (Female): Rs. 1600/-
SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-