NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), has released the recruitment nonfiction and invited online applications for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023. There are total 495 vacancies the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 06/10/2023 to 20/10/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 20th October 2023.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023|
|Department||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Engineering Executive Trainee EET|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of Vacancies||495 Vacancies|
|Salary/ Grade Pay||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-|
|Apply Dates||06/10/2023 to 20/10/2023|
|join Telegram||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- JSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 | 864 पदों पर 12वीं पास के लिए नई भर्ती
- UPPSC Review Officer RO ARO Recruitment 2023 for 411 Posts- Apply Now
- Bihar Rojgar Mela Online Registration | बिहार रोजगार मेला 2023
- Jharkhand Constable Recruitment 2023- गिरिडीह जिला ग्रामीण चौकीदार भर्ती
- AIIMS Bhopal Non Faculty Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Apply Now
About: NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023:
NTPC Limited is India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 73,824 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic records to join the organization as:
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: 06/10/2023
- Apply Last Date: 20/10/2023
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 11/11/2022
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
NTPC EET Vacancy Details:
|Branch Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Engineering Executive Trainee EET:
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms (55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates). Candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2023. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical/Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Civil Engineering: Civil/Construction Engineering
- Mining Engineering: Mining
Salary/ Pay Scale:
The selected candidates will be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-.
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of NTPC i.e. https://www.ntpc.co.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023?
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023 apply date is 06/10/2023 to 20/10/2023.
How many posts are available in NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023?
There are total 495 Vacancies in NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age Limit is not applicable but Maximum Age limit is 27 Years.
What is the full form of NTPC?
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
When the official notification was released for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023?
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 05/10/2023.