PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) ha released the an official notification for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023. The official notification of PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023 is released on 01-01-2023. All eligible and interested candidates are advised to read the complete information before apply online.
PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023- Overview
|Department||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Article Title||PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023|
|No. of Posts||1045 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||31/07/2023|
About- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL):
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India invites promising, energetic and bright people for apprenticeship for one year in various trades for some Regions/Establishments.
- Online Apply Start : 01 July 2023
- Registration Last Date : 31 July 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Read The Notification
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Nil
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Eligibility Detail of Power Gride Apprentice Online Form 2023:
Candidates may apply for an apprenticeship with POWERGRID provided they meet the minimum educational requirements, have passed the final examination by (date of result of final examination) within two years of the application deadline, and are in good health according to the requirements of the Apprentice Act of 1961.
- Must have passed ITI in relevant trade (Full-Time course)
- Full Time (4 Years course) – B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree
- Full Time (3 Years course) – Diploma
- MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time course) or equivalent.
- 2-year full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development / Management or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication [BJMC] / B.A. (Journalism & Mass Comm.) (3 years full-time Course) or equivalent.
Who can not apply?
Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case-
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age.
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organization for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year.
Vacancy Detail of PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||53|
|Northern Region- I, Faridabad||135|
|Northern Region- II, Jammu||79|
|Northern Region- III, Lucknow||93|
|Eastern Region- I, Patna||70|
|Eastern Region- II, Kolkata||67|
|Nort Eastern Region, Shillong||115|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar||47|
|Western Region- I, Nagpur||105|
|Western Region- II, Vadodara||106|
|Southern Region- I, Hyderabad||70|
|Southern Region- II, Bangalore||105|
Salary/ Stipend for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023:
Stipend for apprentice in Power Gride Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is Rs. 13,500/- to 17,500/-.
Selection Process for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023:
Selection of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be complete through these following steps-
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
- NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
Important Documents for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023:
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready for uploading them while filling the application form:
- Photograph (Max. 50 KB) in jpg format.
- Signature (Max. 30 KB) in jpg format.
- Xth Certificate (1 MB) in pdf format.
- Xth Marksheet (1 MB) in pdf format.
- XIIth Certificate (1 MB) in pdf format.
- XIIth Marksheet (1 MB) in pdf format.
- Degree/Diploma/ITI Certificate (Final/Provisional) (1 MB) in pdf format.
- Degree/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets (10 MB) in pdf format.
- Caste Certificate (1 MB) in pdf format (if applicable).
- PwD Certificate (1 MB) in pdf format (if applicable).
- Other Certificate (1 MB) in pdf format (if applicable).
How to apply for Power Gride Apprentice Online Form 2023?
Step- 1: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in external link icon or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in external link icon and complete/ update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
Step- 2 Apply for Apprenticeship in Powergrid
- Now login with your Login Details.
- complete your complete our application form.
- pay application fee
- now submit you application and take a print out.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Visit Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|For More Job Update||Click Here|
Table of Contents
FAQ’s- PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023:
What is the apply date for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023?
Apply date for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023 is 01-07-2023 to 31/07/2023.
What is the application fee for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023?
There is no any application fee for PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023.
How much vacancies are available in PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023?
Total 1045 vacancies are available in PGCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023.
What is the full name of PGCIL?
PGCIL- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited