PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023: National Testing Agency (NTA) Has invited online application form for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme For Vibrant India (YASASVI) Entrance Test (YET) 2023. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read The Full Information Before Apply Online For PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2023.
PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023- Overview
|Article Name||PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023|
|Organization||Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India|
|Purpose||For studying in Top Schools identified by the MSJ&E|
|Apply Last Date||17-08-2023|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi and English|
About- PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023:
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India has formulated a scheme known as PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) for award of scholarships to eligible candidates belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes(DNT/S-NT) categories, (the annual income of whose parents/ guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs) studying in Class IX and Class XI in identified Top Schools across India.
- Official Notification Date: 11-07-2023
- Apply Start Date: 11-07-2023
- Apply Last Date – 17-08-2023
- Correction Date: 18 -22 August 2023
- Entrance Exam Date – 29-09-2023
- There is no any application fee.
- Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2007 to 31-03-2011 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2005 to 31-03-2009 (both days inclusive).
Eligibility Criteria for PM YASASVI Yojana 2023:
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam are as follows:
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidate should belong to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- Candidate applying for Class 9 should be born between 01-04-2007 to 31-03-2011 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 should be born between 01-04-2005 to 31-03-2009 (both days inclusive).
- Income of the parents or guardian of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Should be studying in Class IX or Class XI in the Identified Schools.
- Should have passed Class VIII or Class X during the academic year 2022-23.
PM YASASVI Scholarship Amount
- For Class 9th or 10th
- Rs. 75,000 p.a. (covering the school/hostel fee)
- For Class 11th or 12th
- Rs. 1,25,000 p.a. (covering the school/hostel fee)
Important Documents PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2023:
- Passport size Photograph
- Category Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PwD certificate, if applicable
Scheme of the PM YASASVI Entrance Exam 2023:
|Section||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|D||General Awareness/ Knowledge||20||20|
How to Apply Online?
If you want to apply for BCECE 2023 Online Form directly than you can find Important Link section at the end of this article. Which helps you to apply easily for BCECE 2023.
- Step 1: Register Yourself and Verify Mobile/ Email ID
- Step 2: Login Your Account
- Step 3: Fill Application Form
- Step 4: Upload Documents
- Step 5: Application Preview
- Step 8: Print your Application Copy.
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ- PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023
When PM YASASVI official notification was released?
PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023 official notification was released on 11-07-2023.
What is the application fee for PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023?
There is no any application fee.
What is the Last Date of PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana Online Form 2023?
PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023 Online form last date is 10-08-2023.
What is the full form of YASASVI?
YASASVI is stands for Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme For Vibrant India.