Railway Coach Factory RCF Kapurthala Act. Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Railway Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has released the Official Notification on the Official Website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in If any candidate who wants to apply in Railway Coach Factory RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and fill the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online.
Railway Coach Factory RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Online Form 2023 has also released the complete information regarding this recruitment like- Apply date, Application fee, Age Limit, Qualification Details, Eligibility etc. In this article we are sharing the complete detail of this Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Recruitment 2023. You have to keep in your mind that you have to apply your form according to the notification rules.
RCF Apprentice Recruitment Official Notification @rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Table of Contents
Railway Coach Factory RCF Apprentice Recruitment– Overview
|Conducted By||Railway Coach Factory (RCF)|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Latest Jobs|
|Total Posts||550 Posts|
|Apply last date||04/03/2023|
- Apply Start Date: 03/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 04/04/2023
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
- All Female Category: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 31/02/2023:
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Details:
|AC & Ref. Mechanic||08||04||02||01||15|
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023– Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Railway Coach Factory RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
How to apply for RCF Apprentice Recruitment online form 2023?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in Detailed instruction for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father name, date of birth exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/community/Photo(face)/educational and/ or technical qualifications etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printout of their application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
What is the full form of RCF?
RCF- Railway Coach Factory
What is the Apply Date for Railway Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
03/02/2023 to 04/03/203
What is the Age Limit for RCF Apprentice Recruitment?
Minimum age: 15 Years and Maximum age: 24 Years. As on 31/03/2023.
What is the Application Fee for Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment?
Application Fee for UR/ OBC: Rs. 100/- and There is no application fee for other candidates.