RBI JE Recruitment Online Form 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official notification for RBI JE Recruitment 2023 and invited online application form. Online application form will be start from 09-06-2023. That all candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria are advised to read all the important information related to RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023.
RBI JE Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Article Title||RBI JE Recruitment Online Form 2023- Apply Now|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer JE Civil/ Electrical|
|Total no. of vacancy||35 vacancies|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Dates||09-06-2023 to 30-06-2023|
|Detailed Information||Read this article.|
About- RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts Officer Grade B recruitment every year to fill vacancies in its various branches across the country. The RBI Officer Grade B is a highly coveted job in the banking sector, and the recruitment process is known to be highly competitive.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of ‘Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)’ in the Reserve Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in.
|Important Date||Application Fee|
|Online Apply Start from: 09/06/2023|
Online Apply End on: 30/06/2023
Exam date: 15 June 2023
|UR/ OBC: Rs. 450/-|
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode: Online
|Age Limit||Total Posts|
|Minimum Age: 20 Years|
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation applicable as per notification.
Vacancy Detail for RBI JE Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|junior Engineer Civil||29|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||06|
Salary/ Pay Scale for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023:
Salary for Grade B Officers in RBI is starting basic pay of ₹ 55,200/-p.m. in the pay scale of Rs. 55200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850 (2) – 86550-3300(4)-99750 (16 years)
Eligibility criteria for RBI JE Recruitment 2023:
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwBD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwBD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/ PwBD).
Selection Process for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held on July 15, 2023.
|Subject Name||No. of Question||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||40 min.|
|Engineering Discipline Paper 1||40||100||40 Mn.|
|Engineering Discipline Paper 2||40||100||40 MIn.|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||30 Min.|
- The above online test/s except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e., in English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to apply for RBI JE Recruitment Online Form 2023?
Steps to apply for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment once the notification is released:
- Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – www.rbi.org.in
- Look for the “Career” section on the homepage and click on it.
- Search for the RBI Officer Grade B recruitment notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link provided in the notification.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents such as your photograph, signature, and other supporting documents.
- Pay the application fee online using the available payment options.
- Verify all the details entered in the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of RBI?
RBI- Reserve Bank of India
What is the Apply date of RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023?
Online Apply date: 09-06-2023 to 30-06-2023.
When the Age Limit for RBI JE Recruitment 2023?
Age limit for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment is Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 30 years.
How many post are available in RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023?
There are total 35 posts.