RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the Official Notification for RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023. If any candidate who wants to apply for Apprenticeship in East Central Railway and complete the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online.
If you are waiting for the RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 then, Now you can apply online form for Apprentices in East Central Railway. Form Filling Process will be start from 10-11-2023 through online mode.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023: Overview
|Article Name||RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023|
|Department||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Salary/ Stipend||Rs.7000/- per month|
|No. of seats||1832 Vacancies|
|Apply Dates||10/11/2023 to 09/12/2023|
An official notification regarding this Recruitment has been released by RRC. So this a big opportunity for that all candidates who are eligible for RRC ECR Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023 form and wants to apply.
About: RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023:
Online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Divisions/Units in the jurisdiction of East Central Railway against 1832 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hours of the closing date.
- Apply Start Date: 10/11/2023
- Apply Last Date: 09/12/2023
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
RRC ECR Apprentice: Vacancy Details
|Division/ Workshop Name||No. of Seats|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||518|
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
|Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur||110|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
If any candidate wants to apply for RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023, they have to complete these education qualifications. Which is given below-
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Salary/ Pay Scale:
Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the applicable rates as per extant instructions. Rates are liable to change as per rules and directions issued by Railway Board time to time.
No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act ’1961′ and they will be released on completion of the training.
Selection will be completed on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Identity Card of Patna High Court or Courts Subordinate to this Court, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First of all go to the official site of RRC ECR or Click on Apply link given below.
- Now Read all instructions in Notification.
- Click on Registration Link and complete your registration.
- After registration click on Login button and get login using Registration No. and Password.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload all required documents.
- Pay Application/ Examination fee if required.
- Now submit your application form and take a print out of application form.
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of RRC ECR Apprentice Bharti 2023?
RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023 apply date is 10/11/2023 to 09/12/2023.
How many posts are available in RRC ECR Apprentice Bharti 2023?
There are total 1832 posts are available in RRC East Central Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023.
What is the Age Limit for RRC ECR Apprentice Bharti 2023?
Maximum Age: 15 Years and Maximum Age: 24 Years as on apply last date.
What is the full form of RRC ECR?
RRC ER- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) East Central Railway (ECR)