SSC CHSL New Recruitment 2022 – Official Notice And Apply Link
SSC CHSL New Recruitment 2022- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of CHSL 2022 for LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022, SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2022
इसके साथ ही अगर आप सरकारी नौकरी, एडमिट कार्ड, रिजल्ट, एडमिशन, स्कालरशिप और सरकारी योजनाओं से जुड़ी सभी अपडेट्स को समय पर देखने के लिए इस Website (Ds Helping Forever)पर Regular Visit कर सकते हैं।
Bihar Police Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Article Name||SSC CHSL New Recruitment 2022|
|Post Edited Date||06/12/2022|
|Post Type||Latest Update, Latest Job|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC CHSL New Recruitment 2022
- Apply Start Date: 06/12/2022
- Apply Last Date: 04/01/2023
- Exam Date: Feb/ March 2022
- UR/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ E Challan
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notice.
Also Read: Bihar Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL New Recruitment Qualification Details
- LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) : The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Post Preference
- Detailed options for various posts and Ministries/ Departments/ Offices will be taken from candidates either online before DV or at the time of document verification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2022
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper
- (Tier-II) and Skill Test / Typing Test (Tier-III).
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi Language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022
Tier- I (Computer Based Examination)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||25||50||60 Min.|
Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode.
- The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter / Application of approximately 150 – 200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
Tier – III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Speed of 8000 KDPH on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 minutes.
- Printed matter in English containing about 2000 – 2200 key-depressions.
For the post of DEO Grade-A in the Office of the C&AG :
- The ‘speed of 15000 KDPH on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 minutes.
- Printed matter in English containing about 3700 – 4000 key depressions.
Typing Test for LDC / JSA and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
- The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi or English.
- The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- English medium should have typing speed of 35 WPM and for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 WPM.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis–spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non– verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2𝜃 + Cos2𝜃=1 etc.,
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar–diagram, Pie–chart.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment online Form 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Q. SSC CHSL me kitna Post hai ?
- Total 4,500 Seats.
Q. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 ka Syllabus ?
- DS helping ke website par diya gya hai.
Q. SSC CHSL me kaun kaun Apply kar skta hai ?
- All Indian Candidates who have passed the 12th Examination or Post wise Eligibility.