Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for schedule of PST/ PET of constable GD Examination. The candidates who have applied for SSC Constable GD Recruitment and passed the exam, Now they are informed that the PST and PET exam date has been released.
PST/ PET Examination Date (Center Wise)
- PST/ PET Exam Start date: 24/04/2023
- PST/ PET Exam last date: 08/05/2023
SSC Constable GD PST/PET Exam Centers
Force wise examination centers for PST and PET is given below:
|No. of PST/PET Centers||9||23||22||25||19||7||105|
|No. of PST/PET Board||9||25||22||27||19||7||109|
Note: If you want to check Centers Name/ Code wise exam centers, than check official notification (link given below).
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruitment Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||(GD) Constable in CAPFs, SSFs Rifleman in Assam Rifles and|
Sepoy in NCB Exam 2022
|Application Start Date||27/10/2022|
|Application Last date||30/11/2022|
|Exam Date Of SSC Constable GD||10/01/2023 – 14/02/2023|
|SSC GD PST/ PET Exam Date||24/04/2023 to 08/05/2023|
|SSC GD Constable Result Release Date||To be Update Soon|
SSC Constable GD Selection Process 2023
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination ( DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
Candidates scoring following cut-off marks (without adding bonus marks to NCC certificate holders) will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. PET/ PST:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 20%
- NCC Certificate holders will be granted following incentive marks provisionally which will be added to the normalized scores of the candidates:
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate : 5% of total marks
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate : 3% of total marks
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate : 2% of total marks
Also Read: Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023
All Male and Female Candidates will be shortlist by State/ Area wise and Category wise on the base of their merit in the examination of Computer Based including NCC Bonus mark (if applicable) for appearing in PET/ PST.The number of candidates shortlisted for PET/ PST on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based examination will be about 8 (Eight) times of the number of vacancies.
The candidates who are successful in the PET/ PST will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Document Verification.
SSC Constable GD Final Process after Result 2023
Based on the normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the Computer Based Examination (including NCC bonus marks), the final selection of the candidates, with force allocation, in each category will be Unreserved, SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM. made separately for male and female candidates in respect of each State/UT and areas of Border Security and Insurgency/Naxal affected districts wherever applicable. The selection of candidates for SSF & NCB will be done on All India basis.
SSC Constable GD Result 2023 Download Process
SSC has successfully conducted the Online Computer Based Examination of Constable (GD) Exam 2022 from 10/01/2023 to 14/02/2023. All the candidates can check their exam result online on the website ssc.co.in Following are the simple steps to check the computer based exam result:
- First of all open the official portal of SSC ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Download Result link in the home page under the navigation section.
- After this you will be directed to the result page, under the result section navigate to the Constable-GD tab.
- Next you will see a result table with uploaded date, exam name and year, write up, result and marks.
- Click on the link given in the column of Name and Year of Examination as Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF in Assam Rifles, Rifleman (GD) and Constable in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022 – Male/Female Qualified in Paper-I List of candidates appearing in PET/PST”
- You will get the result in pdf file, you can search your result in computer with Ctrl+F command and in mobile phone you can use search option in your app.
- In the search option you can use your roll number to search your result. If your search query is found then you will get a highlighted roll number along with the name.
- Finally you are selected for next exam, you can check your score card through SSC login page under dashboard.
|PST/PET Examination Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|SSC GD Cutoff/ Writeup Notice||Click Here|
|SSC GD Result /Merit List 2022 (Cat. Changed to UR)||Click Here (Link Active)|
|SSC GD Result /Merit List 2022 (Male)||List 1|
|SSC GD Result /Merit List 2022 (Male)||List 2|
|SSC GD Result /Merit List 2022 (Female)||Click Here|
|SSC GD Merit List 2023||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
When SSC GD Recruit will be release?
SSC GD Result will be released on 06/04/2023.
How to download SSC GD Constable Result?
To download SSC GD result got to official website of SSC and click on Result option than select Constable GD and download the SSC GD result.
How to download SSC GD Constable Cut Off PDF?
To download SSC GD result got to official website of SSC and click on Result option than select Constable GD and download the SSC GD Cut Off PDF.
How to download SSC GD Constable Cut Off List?
To download SSC GD result got to official website of SSC and click on Result option than select Constable GD and download the SSC GD Cut Off List.
what is the Official website of SSC GD.
Official website of SSC GD is https://ssc.nic.in