SSC MTS Havaldar Admit Card and Application Status: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Published the notification for SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card 2023 and SSC MTS and Havaldar Application Status. That all candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download their Admit Card and check Application Status.
SSC MTS Havaldar Admit Card/ Application Status link is Given Below.
In this article we are sharing all the information related to SSC Examination Like- Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Selection Process, Selection Criteria, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification etc. If you want to know all the details read this article carefully.
SSC MTS Havaldar Admit Card and Application Status- Overview
|Department||Staff Selection commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||MTS and Havaldar|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|No. of Posts||1558 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||21/07/2023|
About- Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India. As we know that SSC recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and department i all over India. It is a grate opportunity for the 10th pass candidate to get a government job in India. It is a National level exam, it shares the complete detail of recruitment like apply date, application fee, age limit, qualification detail, Eligibility. If you are eligible the a very important thing keep in your mind that you have to apply the form after read the complete notification carefully.
- Online Apply Start : 30 June 2023
- Registration Last Date : 21 July 2023
- Payment Fee Last Date : 22 July 2023
- Last Date For Challan Payment (Offline) : 23 July 2023
- Last Date For Challan Payment (Online) : 24 July 2023
- Online Correction Date : 26-28 July 2023
- CBT Examination Date: September 2023
Age Limit as on 01 June 2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Read The Notification
- General/EWS/OBC वाले कैंडिडेट को Rs. 100/- देना होगा
- SC/ST/PWD वाले स्टूडेंट्स को Rs. 0/-देने होंगे
- All Category Female :RS. 0/-
Eligibility Detail of SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023:
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non- Technical: Passed 10th ( High School) exam from any recognized board in India.
- Havaldar: Passed 10th (High School) exam from any recognized board in India.
Physical test for Havaldar post only:
- Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Minutes
- Female : 1 km in 20 Minutes
- Male : 8 km in 30 Minutes
- Female : 3Km in 25 Minutes
- Height and Chest:
- Male: 157.2 cm
- Female: 152 cm
Vacancy Detail of SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non- Technical||1198|
States/ U.T.(S)/ CCA(s) Code for SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Recruitment:
|Code||States/ U.T.(S)/ CCA(S)||Code||States/ U.T.(S)/ CCA(s)|
|25||Uttar Pradesh: MTS||72||All India: MTS|
|23||Lucknow : Havildar-CGST||26||Bhubaneshwar : Havildar-CGST|
|24||Bihar :MTS||27||Kolkata : Havildar-CGST|
|43||Bhopal : Havildar-CGST||29||Kolkata :Havildar- Customs|
|45||Madhya Pradesh: MTS||30||Andaman and Nicobar Island: MTS|
|44||Chhattisgarh: MTS||32||Odisha: MTS|
|28||Ranchi : Havildar-CGST||33||Sikkim: MTS|
|31||Jharkhand: MTS||34||West Bengal : MTS|
|20||Delhi: MTS||35||Guwahati :Havildar-CGST|
|18||Delhi: Havildar-CGST||36||Andhra Pradesh: MTS|
|21||Rajasthan: MTS||37||Assam: MTS|
|19||Jaipur; Havildar-CGST||38||Manipur :MTS|
|22||Uttarakhand : MTS||39||Meghalaya : MTS|
|11||Chandigarh: Havaldar-CGST||40||Mizoram: MTS|
|12||Chandigarh: MTS||41||Nagaland :MTS|
|13||Haryana: MTS||42||Tripura :MTS|
|14||Himachal Pradesh: MTS||46||Goa: Havildar-CGST|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir : MTS||47||Mumbai: Havildar-CGST|
|16||Ladakh: MTS||48||Nagpur: Havildar -CGST|
|17||Punjab: MTS||49||Pune: Havildar-CGST|
|67||Karnataka: MTS||50||Vadodara: Havaldar-CGST|
|68||Kerela :MTS||51||Goa: Havildar-CGST|
|69||Lakshadweep: MTS||62||Tamil Nadu and P|
|70||CBN: Havildar- Directorate||63||Telangana: MTS|
|71||DGPM: Havildar- Directorate||64||Bangalore: Havildar-CGST|
|52||Mumbai: Havildar-Customs||65||Cochin :Havildar-CGST|
|53||Dadar and Nagar Haveli and |
Daman and Diu : MTS
|54||Goa: MTS||57||Chennai- Havildar-CGST|
|55||Gujrat: MTS||58||Hyderabad: Havildar-CGST|
|56||Maharashtra : MTS||59||Chennai: Havildar-Customs|
|61||Andhra Pradesh: MTS||60||Visakhapatnam: Havildar- Customs|
Salary/ Pay Scale for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023:
Salary for SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar is Rs. 5200 to 20,200/- Grade pay Rs. 1800 (7th CPC Pay Matrix).
Selection Process for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023:
Selection of SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar will be complete on the Basis of Tier I, Document Verification and Final Merit list.
- Written Exam (CBT)
- PET and PST (for CBIC Havaldar Posts)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern of SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023:
Computer Based Exam (CBT)
New Syllabus for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023:
- The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
English Language and Comprehension:
- Candidates understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
Numerical and Mathematical Ability:
- It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving:
- The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
How to apply for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Online form 2023?
- First of all visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Find and read the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 official notification.
- Register as a new user if you don’t have an User ID and Password.
- Now Log in to your account with user id and password.
- fill all your details carefuly in the application form.
- You will need to scan your picture and signature and upload them.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Review the form, documents, and payment details.
- Submit the application.
- Print the application form for reference.
How to Download SSC MTS Havaldar Admit Card 2023?
- First of all visit the official website of SSC.
- There you will get a link for SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card and Application Status.
- Click on the link and open the login page.
- Now Log in to your account with user id and password.
- After login you will get the SSC MTS Havaldar Admit Card Download link.
- Click on link and download admit card.
- Now you can Print or Save as a PDF file.
SSC MTS Havaldar Admit Card and Application status Link:
|Region||States Name||Status/ Admit Card Link|
|North Region (NR)||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Status || Admit Card|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Status || Admit Card|
|Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Status || Admit Card|
|Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Status || Admit Card|
|Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Status || Admit Card|
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Status || Admit Card|
|KKR Region||Karnataka, Kerla||Status || Admit Card|
|MP Sub-Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Status || Admit Card|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Status || Admit Card|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|MTS State wise vacancy details||Click Here|
|Havaldar State wise vacancy details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Visit Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|For More Job Update||Click Here|
Table of Contents
FAQ’s- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar Recruitment 2023:
What is the apply date for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023?
Apply date for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 is 30/06/2023 to 30/07/2023.
What is the application fee for SSC MTs and Havaldar Recruitment 2023?
Application fee of SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 100/- for Gen./ OBC/ EWS and there is no application fee for others.