SSC MTS & Havaldar Correction Date: 02-03-2023 to 03-03-2023
SSC MTS & Havaldar Correction Window: Click Here
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023: Official Notification for the recruitment on the post of Havaldar in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been released. If any candidate who wants to apply in SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar 2023 and fill the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online. Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to read the full information before apply online for SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar Recruitment 2023.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023 online application will be start form 18th Jan, 2023. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a job in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are advised to read the full information and apply the application form.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Official Short Notification @ssc.nic.in
Table of Contents
If you are also waiting for for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar Recruitment 2023. So now you can apply online in SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023. An official notification regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 has been released. So this a big opportunity for that all candidates who are Eligible for this application form and wants to apply.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||MTS & Havaldar|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Pay Level- 1 (as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission)|
|No. of posts||12523 Posts|
|Apply last date||24/02/2023|
About- SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Notification for the recruitment of MTS & Havaldar. SSC has also released the complete details of recruitment like- Apply date, Application fee, Age Limit, Qualification Details, Eligibility. In this article we are sharing the complete details of SSC MTS & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023. You have to keep in your mind that you have to apply your form according to the notification rules.
- Apply Start Date: 18/01/2023
- Apply Last Date: 24/02/2023
- Application Fee Last Date: 27/02/2023
- Correction Date: 02 to 03 March 2023
- SSC MTS Exam Date: April, 2023
- Woman/ SC/ ST Candidates: Nil (Rs.0/-)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Hawaladar 2023– Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total no of posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Age 18-25)||9329|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Age 18-27)||2665|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529|
SSC MTS & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023– Eligibility Details
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
SSC MTS & Hawaladar– Selection Process 2023
- Tier 1 Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-II Descriptive Test
- PET and PST (for CBIC Havaldar Posts)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023- Exam Pattern
- Computer Based Examination (CBT):
SSC Havaldar PET/ PST 2023
|Walking||1600 Meter in 15 Minutes||1 km in 20 Minutes|
|Cycling||8 km in 30 Minutes||3 km in 25 Minutes|
|Height||157.5 cm||152 cm|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2023
- The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
English Language and Comprehension:
- Candidates understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
Numerical and Mathematical Ability:
- It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving:
- The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
How to Apply SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment Online Form with Mobile?
How to apply online with PC or Laptop?
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Tentative Vacancies Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
What is the full form of SSC MTS 2023?
The full form of SSC is “Staff Selection Commission” and MTS is “Multi Tasking Staff”.
What is the last date of SSC MTS Online Application Form 2023?
Last date of submission of online application form is 24th Feb, 2023.
What is the salary of SSC MTS & Hawaladar.
Salary of MTS & Havaldar in SSC Recruitment 2023 will be Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
What is the Age Limit for SSC MTS & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023?
Age Limit for all candidates is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 for MTS and 27 years for rest posts as on 01/01/2023.