Selection Post Examination (SSC) has released an Official Notification for SSC Phase 11 Recruitment Selection Exam Online Form 2023. If any candidate who wants to apply for SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023. They can apply their form through online mode only. Last date for Apply Online Form is 27-03-2023.
SSC Phase 11 Selection Exam Online Form 2023
Age Limit as on 01-01-2023
Also Read: Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Details for SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
Matriculation level Posts:
- Matric (10th) Passed form a recognized board.
Higher Secondary level Posts:
- Intermediate (12th) Passed form a recognized board.
Graduation & Above level Posts:
- Graduation & Above Examination Passed.
View Post wise Age limit, Qualification & Vacancy Details of SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
Selection Process of SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination by the Regional Office where the candidate opted for Centre of Examination.
- Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- Other categories : 20%
Depending on the number of vacancies of a particular category of post, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny based on the score and merit of candidates in the Computer Based Examination in the following ratio:
- In the ratio of 1:30, for upto 5 vacancies for any category of posts.
- In the ratio of 1:15, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to minimum 150.
SSC Phase 11 2023- Exam Pattern
SSC Phase 11 Examination will be complete through this exam pattern-
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|D||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per paras 8.1 and 8.2.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Apply Now|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of SSC?
SSC- Staff Selection Commission
What is the Apply Date of SSC Phase 11 2023?
Online Apply Date is 06-03-2023 to 27-03-2023.
What is the Age Limit for SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age : 18 Years and Maximum Age: 25, 27, 28, 30 (As per posts)
What is the Application Fee for SSC Phase 11 2023?
Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM Candidates: Rs.0/- and All Other Candidates: 100/-