UGC NET December 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited the online application form for UGC NET December 2023. The Application form for UGC NET December 2023 will be accepted throug online mode between 30/09/2023 to 28/10/2023.
The all candidates who are eligible and want to fill online form of UGC NET December 2023 can fill their form before 28/10/2023. And all candidates who are interested in UGC NET December 2023, are advised to read all the information carefully before apply online.
UGC NET December 2023- Overview
|Article Title||UGC NET December 2023 Online Form|
|Department Name||The National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of Examination||UGC NET December 2023|
|Online apply start date||30/09/2023|
|Online apply last date||28/10/2023|
|Details Information||Read this article|
About- UGC NET December 2023:
The NTA has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGCNET, which is a test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC NET December 2023 for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 83 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
|Apply Mode : Online|
Apply Start Date: 30/09/2023
Apply Last Date: 28/10/2023
Fee Payment Last Date: 29/10/2023
Exam Date: 06/12/2023 to 22/12/2023
|General (UR): Rs. 1150/-|
Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs. 600/-
SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 325/-
Payment Mode: Online.
|Age Limit as on 01-12-2023|
|Calculate your age : Click Here|
1. JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.12.2023
2. Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET December 2023:
|Submission of Online Application Form||30 September 2023 to 28 October 2023 (upto 05:00 P.M.)|
|Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee||29 October 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M.)|
|Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only||30 – 31 October 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M)|
|Intimation of Cities of exam centres||Last week of the November 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website||First week of the December 2023|
|Dates of Examination||06 December 2023 to 22 December 2023|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||To be announced later|
Education/ Eligibility Criteria:
- General/ UR /General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. List of subjects at Post Graduation level is attached as Appendix -V. The OBC belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD / Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/ eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
Selection of candidates will be complete through the written examination.
UGC NET Exam Details/ Pattern:
- The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- dutaion: 03 hours (180 minutes) without any break. All the questions are compulsory.
|Paper||MCQ||No. of Ques.||Max. Marks|
|I||The questions in Paper I intends to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinkingand general awareness of the Candidate.||50||100|
|II||This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge.||100||200|
Important Documents list:
- Adhar Card
- Matric (10th) Certificate and Marksheet
- Intermediate (12th) Certificate and Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet
- B.Ed. Certificate and Marksheet
- Cast Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- And Other Documents
How to Apply Online Form?
The candidates who want to apply in “UGC NET December 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- Application should be apply online through Official Webite of UGC NET i.e. https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Download Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of Bihar STET 2023?
Apply date for Bihar STET 2023 is 09-08-2023 to 23-09-2023.
What is the Age Limit for Bihar STET 2023?
For Bihar STET 2023 Age Limit is Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 37. Age relaxation applicable as per notification.
What is the Application fee for Bihar STET Online Form 2023?
u003cstrongu003eFor one Paper (PAPER- 1/2)u003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eUR/ EBC/ BC/ EWS: u003cstrongu003eRs. 960/-u003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eSC/ ST/ PH: u003cstrongu003eRs. 760/-u003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eFor two Paper (PAPER- 1u0026amp;2)u003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eUR/ EBC/ BC/ EWS: u003cstrongu003eRs. 1440/-u003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eSC/ ST/ PH: u003cstrongu003eRs. 1140/-u003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eu003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eu003cmark style=u0022background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);color:#ff0000u0022 class=u0022has-inline-coloru0022u003ePayment Mode: Online.u003c/marku003eu003c/strongu003e