UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024: Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM) has released the recruitment nonfiction and invited online applications for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024. There are total 5582 Posts the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 29/01/2024 to 07/02/2024.
Those candidates who are inserted in UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 07th Feb, 2024.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024: Overview
|UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024
|Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM)
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
|Live Update/ Lates Job
|No. of Vacancies
|Salary/ Grade Pay
|29/01/2024 to 07/02/2024
|Read this article
- Railway RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 for 2860 Posts Apply Now
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Bharti 2024: बिहार विधान सभा के विभिन्न पदों पर भर्ती, ऐसे करें आवेदन
- Indian Navy Trades Mate Admit Card 2024 Download Link Active
- CBI Safai Karmchari Recruitment 2023- Cancelled
About: UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024:
The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for 5582 contractual vacancies. This is a part of initiative Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, GoUP envisioned to strengthen Sub Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) for improved implementation of public health programs and to enable comprehensive primary healthcare service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: 29/01/2024
- Apply Last Date: 07/02/2024
- There is No Application Fee for any candidate.
Age Limit as on 07/02/2024
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Post wise age limit is different, Check notification for more Information.
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
UP NHM CHO Vacancy Details:
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|No. of Posts
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|No. of Posts
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have successfully completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses(CCHN) OR
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University from academic year 2020 onwards shall be eligible to apply.
- For clarification the academic year refer for Integration of middle level health provider (MLHP), i.e.,student who have undergone 4 th year B.Sc. Nursing and 2nd year Post B.Sc. Nursing in the year 2019-20 or onwards and passed the course successfully.
- Candidate must be registered in UP Nurses & Midwives Council, but candidates having registration in other State’s Nursing Council as Nurse and Midwife are also eligible to apply, subject to the submission of registration certificate of UP Nurses & Midwives Council within 90 days of their provisional joining at District, if shortlisted.
Selection shall be purely based on merit and percentage of total marks obtained in High School, Intermediate along with theory and practical of all years of B.Sc. (Nursing) /Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Examination and COVID Experience weightage ( 85 marks for obtained in High School, Intermediate, all Years of Integrated CCHN B.Sc. Nursing/PB B.Sc. Nursing and 15 marks for Covid experience).
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of UP NHM i.e. https://upnrhm.gov.in/
- On home page click on recruitment notification link.
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group
|Online Apply Link
|More Govt. Jobs
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024?
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024 apply date is 29/01/2024 to 07/02/2024.
How many posts are available in UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024?
There are total 5582 Posts in UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024.
What is the Age Limit for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024?
Minimum age limit is 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years. Age relaxation application as per notification.
What is the full form of CHO?
Community Health Officer (CHO)
What is the Application Fee for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024?
There is No Application Fee.