Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an Official Notification for UPSC EO AO and APFC Recruitment 2023. If any candidate who want to apply in this UPSC Recruitment and complete all the eligibility can fill up their form through online mode. Last date for apply online is 17-03-2023.
UPSC EO/ AO & APFC Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Qualification Details for UPSC EO AO and APFC Recruitment
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- In simple language: Candidate must have possess Degree (Relevant Discipline)
Vacancy Details of UPSC EO/ AO & APFC
Total No. of Posts: 577 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer||418|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)||159|
Selection Process for UPSC EO AO and APFC Recruitment
- CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORT-LISTED FOR INTERVIEW ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THEM IN THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION AND THEIR PERFORMANCE IN THE RECRUITMENT TEST(RT). THEY MUST ENSURE THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS TRUE. IF AT ANY SUBSEQUENT STAGE OR AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW ANY INOFRMATION GIVEN BY THEM OR ANY CLAIM MADE BY THEM INTHEIR ONLINE, APPLICATIONS IS FOUND TO BE FALSE, THEIR CANDIDATURE WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTD AND THEY MAY ALSO BE DEBARRED EITHER PERMANENTLY OR FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD BY THE :
- COMMISSION FROM ANY EXAMINATION OR SELECTION HELD BY THEM.
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT FROM ANY EMPLOYMENT UNDER THEM.
How to Apply Online for UPSC EO AO and APFC Recruitment
- Candidates must apply online through the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.+
- Candidates need not to upload any document except photograph, signature and identity proof while filling up the on-line application.
- Important: candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the commission through e-mail only.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted online recruitment application.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of UPSC?
UPSC- Union Public Service Commission
What is the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
What is the Apply Date for UPSC EO, AO & APFC Recruitment 2023?
Apply Date: 25-02-2023 to 17-03-2023
What is the Maximum Age Limit for UPSC EO/ AO & APFC Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age limit is 30 Years for EO/ AO and 35 Years for APFC.
How many posts are available in UPSC EO & APFC Recruitment 2023?
Total- 577 Posts