UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023 has been released on 08/05/2023 by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The Exam of UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2023 will be held on 08/05/2023. The Candidates who have applied for the UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2023 can download their Admit Card from the official website of UPSC.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Center 2023
Numbers of attempts for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|PwBD||09 for GL/ EWS/ OBC unlimited for SC/ ST|
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment Online Form 2023- Complete Detail
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment Online Form 2023: UPSC has released the Official Notification for the UPSC IAS IFS Online Form 2023 on the post of Civil Service IAS/ IFS for 1255 Seats. If any candidate who wants to apply in UPSC IAS/ IFS Recruitment 2023 and fill the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has also released the complete information regarding this recruitment like- Apply date, Application fee, Age Limit, Qualification Details, Eligibility. In this article we are sharing the complete details of this recruitment. You have to keep in your mind that you have to apply your form according to the notification rules.
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment Online Form 2023 Official Notification @upsconline.nic.in
Table of Contents
UPSC IAS IFS Online Form 2023- Overview
|Department||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Service IAS/ IFS|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|No. of posts||1255 Posts|
|Apply last date||08/03/2023|
- Apply Start Date: 01/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 21/02/2023
- UPSC IAS/ IFS Exam Date: 28/05/2023
- General : Rs. 1600/-
- Ex-Serviceman (ESM): Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS of all States: Rs. 950/-
- BC of Punjab State Only: RRs.950
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
UPSC IAS and IFS Recruitment 2023- Vacancy details
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
|Indian Administrative Service||1105|
|Indian Forest Service||150|
UPSC IAS IFS Vacancy 2023- Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for IAS:
- Any Bachelor Degree form any Recognized University in India.
Educational Qualification for IFS:
- Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
UPSC 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process of UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment Online Form 2023 will be complete in three stages which given below-
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Civil Service Exam). This will be Objective Type.
- Stage-II: Mains Exam (Civil Service Exam). This will be Descriptive Type.
- Stage-III: Personality Test (Presonal Interview).
How to Apply For UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment Online Form 2023?
- The eligible candidate who wants to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023. they can apply online from the Official Website of UPSC.
- Detail instruction of form filling is available on the official website and also in Official Notification.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another / multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects.
UPSC Civil Service Exam Details 2023:
Civil Service Exam- Prelims 2023
The Prelims exam of UPSC will composed of two components.
|I||General Studies (GS)||200||2 Hour|
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of two hours duration.
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Questions that are not attempted will not attract any negative marks.
Civil Service Exam- Mains 2023
- The papers on Indian languages and English (Paper A and paper B) will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature
- Marks obtained by the candidates for the Paper I-VII only will be counted for merit ranking.
|Paper No.||Subject||Max. Marks|
|I||Essay (can be written in the medium of the candidate’s choice)||250|
|II||General Studies – I (Indian Heritage & Culture, History & Geography of the World & Society)||250|
|III||General Studies – II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & International Relations)||250|
|IV||General Studies – III (Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Security & Disaster Management)||250|
|V||General Studies – IV (Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude) 250||250|
|VI||Optional Subject – Paper I 250||250|
|VII||Optional Subject – Paper II||250|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Download UPSC Civil Service||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Old Official Notifications||IAS | IFS|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment Online Form 2023 Apply Date?
01/02/2023 to 21/02/2023.
Total number of posts in UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Total- 1255 Posts
What is the Age limit for UPSC IAS and IFS Vacancy 2023?
Minimum age: 21 years and Maximum age: 32 years