UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited online applications for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. There are total 3831 posts in this recruitment and the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 12/09/2023 to 03/10/2023.
If you also want to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023, then first you have to know all the important and complete information about UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. All required information is given in this article. So read this article completely before apply online.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant and Other Posts|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Salary/ Stipend||Level- 3: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- (Grade Pay- 2000)|
|No. of Vacancies||3831 vacancies|
|Apply Dates||12/09/2023 to 03/10/2023|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
About: UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow Advertisement No. 08-Examination/2023, Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant level included. Under the Main Examination (P.A.P.-2022/07), total vacancies of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Level- 3 under the control of various departments are 3768 (general selection) + total vacancies of Junior Assistant are 63 (special selection) = 3831 for selection. Online applications are invited from citizens of India.
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: 12/09/2023
- Apply Last Date: 03/10/2023
- Correction Last Date: 10/10/2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 25/-
- PH (Divyang): Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
|Post Name||Total No. Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk/ Assistant Grade III||3831|
|Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk/ Assistant Grade III||1889||326||763||770||83||3831|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk/ Assistant Grade III
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Hindi Typing 25 WPM and English Typing 30 WPM
- NIELIT CCC Exam Passed
- More Details Read the Notification.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
Level- 3: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- (Grade Pay- 2000)
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Identity Card of Patna High Court or Courts Subordinate to this Court, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
Selection of candidates in UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 will be complete through these tests-
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Examination subjects, No. of question, Maximum marks and duration of Exam is given below-
|S. no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||हिन्दी परिज्ञान और लेखन योग्यता||30||30||“|
|2.||सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण||15||15||“|
|4.||कम्प्यूटर एवं सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी की अवधारणाओं एवं इस क्षेत्र में समसामयिक प्रौद्योगिकी विकास एवं नवाचार का ज्ञान||15||15||“|
|5.||उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य से संबंधित सामान्य जानकारी||20||20||“|
- Hindi Typing: 25 words per minute.
- English Typing: 30 words per minute.
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of UPSSSC i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
UPSSSC junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 apply date is 12-09-2023 to 03-10-2023.
How many posts are available in UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
There are total 137 Posts in UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Minimum age is 18 Years and Maximum age is 40 Years for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
What is the full form of UPSSSC?
UPSSSC: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
When the official notification was released for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 04/08/2023.