WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the Official Notification for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023. If any candidate who wants to apply for Food Sub-Inspector posts in WBPSC and complete the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online.
If you are waiting for the Sub-Inspector posts in WBPSC then, Now you can apply online form in WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023. Form Filling Process will be start from 23-08-2023 through online mode.
An official notification regarding this Recruitment has been released by WBPSC. So this a big opportunity for that all candidates who are eligible for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 form and wants to apply.
WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Department||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Food Sub-Inspector|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Salary/ Stipend||Rs.22,700/- to 58,500/-|
|No. of vacancies||509 Vacancies|
|Apply last date||20/09/2023|
About: WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023:
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal,2022 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service , Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Apply Start Date: 23/08/2023
- Apply Last Date: 20/09/2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 20-09-2023
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 21-09-2023
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- SC/ ST of WB: Rs. 0/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 110/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Food Sub Inspector:
|Category Name||No. of Vacancies|
|PwBD (Blindness & Low Vision)||05|
|SC PwBD (Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy)||04|
|PwBD (Deaf & Hard of hearing)||05|
|PwBD (Autism, Intellectual disability, specific learning disability, mental illness & multiple disability)||05|
|Ex Service Men||24|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
If any candidate wants to apply for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023, they have to complete these education qualifications. Which is given below-
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Ability to read ,write and speak in Bengali/Nepali. N.B.: Ability to read ,write and speak in Bengali is not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali – vide Finance Department Notification No.- 1243-F(P) dated 02-23-2016.
- Knowledge of Bengali will be tested for candidates whose mother tongue is other than Bengali/Nepali at the time of Personality Test. Candidature of the candidates with average and/poor performance in the said knowledge of Bengali Test shall liable to be cancelled.
- Must possess sound health and ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
PAY LEVEL 6: Rs.22,700/- to 58,500/- as per ROPA-2019 -besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
The selection of candidates will be completed on the basis of Written Exam (MCQ Type). Then the selected candidate will be called for Personality Test which will be conducted by WBPSC.
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has fixed the category wise Passing Marks. which is required to complete for selection. Category wise passing marks list is given below-
- UR : 40%
- OBC (A & B) : 38%
- SC : 35%
- ST : 30%
- PwBD : 30%
- Ex-Servicemen : 30%
- Meritorious Sports Person : 40%
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Identity Card of Patna High Court or Courts Subordinate to this Court, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First of all go to the official site of WBPSC i.e. https://wbpsc.gov.in/
- Now Read all instructions in Notification.
- Click on Registration Link and complete your registration.
- After registration click on Login button and get login using Registration No. and Password.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload all required documents.
- Pay Application/ Examination fee if required.
- Now submit your application form and take a print out of application form.
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
What is the apply date of WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023?
WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 apply date is 23-08-2023 to 20-09-2023.
How many posts are available in WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023?
There are total 509 posts are available in WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 40 Years.
What is the full form of WBPSC?
WBPSC- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)