AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 08/06/2022
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Executive Post in Air Traffic Control. Eligible Candidates may fill the Jr. Executive Application Form for 400 Post. Consequently, the AAI Declared Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 15/06/2022
- Application Last Date: 14/07/2022
- UR / OBC: RS. 1000/-
- SC / ST / Female: Rs. 81/-
- PWD / AAI Apprentice : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 14/07/2022
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
AAI Junior Executive : Eligibility Details
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- Percentage of marks:- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- No experience is essential.
AAI Junior Executive : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
|Junior Executive in Air Traffic Control||UR||163|
AAI Junior Executive : Pay Scale
- PAY SCALE (IDA) : Junior Executive (E–1) :– Rs.40000–3%–140000
- EMOLUMENTS : In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
AAI Junior Executive : Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents Verification/ Voice Test.
- Online Test will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates.
- On-line examination will be followed by Documents Verification, Voice Test and Background Verification.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidates will also be tested for Psychoactive Substances before employment.
- The presence of the following psychoactive substances will be tested:
- Amphetamine and Amphetamine type stimulants
- Opiates and metabolites
- Cannabis (Marijuana) as THC