AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has invited online applications for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 There are total 137 vacancies for Junior aand senior Resident posts in this recruitment and the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 15/09/2023 to 03/10/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 3rd October 2023.
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023|
|Department||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Junior and Senior Resident|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of Vacancies||137 Vacancies|
|Salary/ Grade Pay||Post Wise|
|Apply Dates||15/09/2023 to 03/10/2023|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for Group B & C: Apply Now
- NMMSS Scholarship Online Form 2023-24 | 8वीं पास सभी छात्रों को मिलेगा 12,000 हर साल, जल्दी करें आवेदन
- BTSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2023: Total 10709 Posts Apply Now
- Bihar Free Laptop Reward Competition Test 2023: फ्री लैपटॉप जीतने का सुनहरा मौका
- UP Pre Matric Scholarship Online Form 2023 for Class 9th and 10th: Apply Now
About: AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023:
Recruitment to the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) at AIIMS, Rajkot (Gujarat) – Walk inInterview (after submission of online application via link https://forms.gle/WZTAiYmUMdFAztsR7 ). An interview will be held on 11th October 2023.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following posts of Junior Residents in prescribed format for a period of 06 Months (one term) which may be extended up to maximum 18 months (three terms).
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: 15/09/2023
- Apply Last Date: 03/10/2023
- Walk in Interview: 10th/ 11th Octuber, 2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 03/10/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 33 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
BSSC Inter Level Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have passed MBBS or equivalent (including internship) for Medical vacancies and registered with National medical council or State Medical Council.
- Candidate must have passed BDS or equivalent (including internship) for dental vacancies and registered with Dental council of India.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination before the date of Interview & result declared to this effect on or before this date.
- The candidates who are in service in any Government Institutions are required to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview if they fail to produce no objection certificate on the day of interview during scrutiny of documents.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
Junior Resident: Entry level 10 of 7 th CPC (₹ 56,100) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowances as applicable.
Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules).
Important Documents List:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates)
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Qualifying degree (MBBS/BDS Marksheet and degree certificates).
- Attempt and Internship Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council & DCI for Dentistry candidates.
- Experience Certificate (if have).
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PwBD)
The selection of candidate for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 will be complete through these following steps:
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- UR candidates can apply for the EWS seats, if EWS category seat is otherwise not filled.
- Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- A MCQ based test may be undertaken to shortlist the candidates in case the candidates are more than 1:6 for the vacancy.
- List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsrajkot.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result or next interview, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of AIIMS Rajkot i.e. https://aiimsrajkot.edu.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Online Apply Link||Junior Resident || Senior Resident|
|Detailed Notification||Junior Resident || Senior Resident|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 apply date is 15-09-2023 to 03-10-2023.
How many posts are available in AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
There are total 137 Posts in AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
Minimum age is 18 Years and Maximum age is 45 Years and Age relaxation is applicable as per Notification.
What is the full form of AIIMS?
AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science.
When the official notification was released for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 15/09/2023.