Air Force Agniveer has invited online Application for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Bharti 2023 for the recruitment of the Agniveer Sports Quota posts. The online apply process will be start from 29th April, 2023. That all candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria are advised to read all the necessary information related to Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 and apply Online.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023- Complete Detail
- Apply Start Date: 29/04/2023
- Apply End Date: 05/05/2023
- Apply Mode: Through Email
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS : Nil
- For SC/ ST/ Female : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 22/04/2023
- Candidate born between 27 June 2002 to 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection trial, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment should be 21 years.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Official Notification.
- Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2023: फॉर्म जारी हो गया
- Bihar Udyog Mitra Vacancy 2023 Online Form Apply Now
- Bihar Krishi Vibhag Vacancy 2023 for Non Teaching Posts Apply Now
- CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
Vacancy Details for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023:
Pursuant to the New HR methodology for induction of Agniveer Vayu under 8Agnipath Scheme9, aimed to provide an opportunity to Nation’s youth to experience military way of life for a period of four years, Indian Air Force invites online application from unmarried Indian male candidates for Recruitment Trials of Outstanding Sportsmen from 17 May 2023 to 19 May 2023 to join the IAF as an AGNIVEERVAYU (Sports) in the following sports disciplines:-
|Specific Event/ Position Category
|Centre / Forward
|Road & Track
|Wicket keeper/ Top order batsman
|Right cover /Left Cover
|Backstroke/ Individual Medley
|Wt. Cat 55kg / Wt. Cat 109+ kg
Eligibility Criteria of Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards/ Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
Other than Science Subjects:
- Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSEmember with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- Candidates eligible for Science Subjects examination (Including Intermediate/ 10+2/three years9 diploma course in engineering or twoyears9 vocational course with non-vocational subjects of Physics and Maths) are also eligible for Other than Science Subjects.
- Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website (cobse.org.in) as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered.
- Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board / Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
Mandatory Medical Standards for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: The chest wall should be well proportioned with minimum range of expansion of 05 cms.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Visual Standards:
- Visual Acuity: 6/12 each eye, correctable to 6/6 each eye
- Maximum limits of Refractive error: Hypermetropia: +2.0D; Myopia: 1D; Including ± 0.50 D Astigmatism
- Colour Vision: CP-II
Selection Process for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
1st day (17 May 23):
- Assembly at No. 2 Airmen Selection Centre, outside Exit Gate, Air Force Station New Delhi as per the time mentioned in Admit Cards disseminated through Official E-mail, issued to those candidates who are found eligible during document verification on the basis of Age, Educational Qualification and Sports Achievements at Air Force Sports Control Board /Central Airmen Selection Board for Physical Fitness Test to be conducted at Tejas Camp, Air Force Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi – 110003.
2nd day (18 May 23):
- Sports Specific Trials in the above-mentioned events for those candidates who have cleared Document Verification, and Physical Fitness Test.
3rd day (19 May 23):
- Sports Specific Trials for the candidates who are shortlisted during the previous day’s trial.
4th day (24 May 23) and 5th day (25 May 23):
Medical Examination of the Recommended Candidates.
How to Apply for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
If you are interested in applying for the NCERT Recruitment 2023 , you can follow the steps given below ;
- A printout of the application form is to be taken on A4 size paper only as per the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement. Non-standard application forms will be rejected.
- The application form completed in all respects (signature, left hand thumb impression, affixing photograph as mentioned in para 18 (a) of the advertisement) along with Educational and Sports Achievement documents are to be scanned and attached as one single pdf file which is to be sent on the official e-mail ID –email@example.com one single mail only (maximum size of pdf file should not exceed 20MB).
- Repetition of mail from individual9s e-mail ID or re-submission of same documents through different e-mail ID9s is liable to be rejected.
- The candidates called to appear in the selection trials are to bring all the documents mentioned in para 18 with them.
|How to apply form
|Download Form/ Notifications
|Join Our Telegram Group
|More Govt. Jobs
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
Table of Contents
What is the Application fee for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
There is No Application Fee.
What is the apply date of Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply from 29th April, 2023 to 5th May, 2023.
What is the age limit for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Candidate born between 27 June 2002 to 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.