Air Force Rally Group Y Online Form 2021
Post Date: 11/03/2021
Short Information: Air Force Rally Group Y Online Form 2021. Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) Has Invited Offline Application Form For The Recruitment Of Airmen Group Y Post As Sportsmen. Interested Candidates In The Following Recruitment Of Air Force Airmen Group Y Recruitment 2021 & Eligible Advised To Read Full Notification And Apply Offline.
- Rally Start Date: 26/04/2021
- Rally End Date: 28/04/2021
- No Application Fee Required.
- Candidates should be born between 18 July 2000 to 30 June 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Lower age limit of date of enrolment is 17 years and Upper age limit of date of enrolment is 21 years.
- Qualification (Only Sportsman Can Apply)
- Only 12th pass or any Equivalent Certificate With Any Subject/Stream Approved by Central/State Board of Education.
- Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on last date of submission of application, shall only be permitted.
During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid. On completion of training, starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) will be 26,900/-per month including Dearness Allowances (DA) as applicable which, in subsequent year, may rise as per career progression of the individual.
- A Print of the Application Form is to be Taken on A4 Size Paper Only as Per The Prescribed Format given at the end of the Advertisement.
- The Application Form Completed in all Respects (Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Affixing Photograph Along With Educational and Sports Achievement Documents are to be Scanned and Attached as an One Single Pdf File which is to be Sent on the Official E-Mail ID –[email protected] as One Single Mail Only.
- PFT (1.6 Km run in 6.30 Min, 10 Push Ups, 10 Sit Ups and 20 Squats)
- Document Verification
- Medical Checkup
AT NEW WILLINGDON CAMP, AIR FORCE STATION NEW DELHI, LOK KALYAN
MARG, NEW DELHI – 110003
Only Eligible Sportsman Unmarried Male Candidates Of India/Nepali.