Air India AIATSL Recruitment Online Form 2022
Post Date: 10/04/2022
Short Information: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Terminal Manager, Duty Manager-Terminal, Jr. Executive – Technical & Other on Contract Basis Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Air India AIATSL Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Application Start Date: 08/04/2022
- Application End Date: 22/04/2022
- General/ OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST : Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode : Demand Draft
Age as on 18/04/2022
- Given Below
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Air India : Vacancy Details & Age Limit
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Max Age Limit|
|Terminal Manager||01||55 Years|
|Dy. Terminal Manager – PAX||01|
|Duty Manager – Terminal||06|
|Jr, Executive Technical||05|
Gen. : 28 Years
SC/ ST : 33 Years
|Ramp Service Agent||12|
|Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||96|
|Handyman/ Handy Women||277|
Air India : Eligibility Details
Handyman / Handy women :
- SSC /10th Standard Pass.
- Must be able to read and understand English Language.
- Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, i.e. Ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Customer Agent :
- Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA – FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA – CARGO. OR
- Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern with 01 years’ experience.
Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver :
- SSC /10th Standard Pass.
- Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.
Ramp Service Agent :
- 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government. OR
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder. And
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
Jr. Executive-Technical :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Must be in possession of LMV.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License to be produced maximum within 12 months or produce the HMV License within the minimum time frame as per the prevailing rules of the state government, from the date of joining.
Duty Manager-Terminal :
- Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 16 years’ Experience.
Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX :
- Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 18 years’ Experience.
Terminal Manager :
- Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 20 years’ Experience.
Air India : How To Fill ?
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st April, 2022, are required to forward their applications, as per attached application format along with copies of the testimonials / certificates by Speed Post or through Drop-Box in person latest by 22nd April, 2022.
- The envelope should be super scribed mentioning the post applied post in capital letters “POST APPLIED FOR _______, AIASL”.
- No Demand Draft to be attached at this stage.
- Address for Speed Post / Drop-Box:- To, HRD Department, Air India Premises, AI Airport Services Limited New Technical Area, GS Building, Ground Floor, Kolkata: 700052 (Landmark: NSCBI Airport / Opposite Airport Post Office) PH: (033) 2569-5096.