Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Online Form 2021
Post Date: 17/08/2021
Short Information : Allahabad High Court invites online Application form for the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer 2021. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification Before Apply For Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Online Form 2021.
- Start Date For Apply: 17/08/2021
- Last Date For Apply: 16/09/2021
- Correction Form Date: 18-21 Sep 2021
- UR/ OBC: Rs.800/-
- SC/ ST Of UP: Rs.600/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Age Limit As on 01.07.2021
- RO & ARO Post: 21-35 yr
- Computer Assistant :– 18-35 Yr
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per rules.
Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Online Form 2021 : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Seat||Salary|
|Review Officer||46||Rs. 47600-151100|
|Assistant Review Officer||350||Rs. 44900-142400|
|Computer Assistant||15||Rs. 25500-81100|
Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||Review Officer||Assistant Review Officer|
Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Eligibility Details
1. Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India,
Or A Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. And
2. Diploma/Degree in Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University established by Law in India, Or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, Or ‘CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India. And
3. Minimum Typing Speed of 25 Words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Selection Process
- There shall be “SINGLE STAGE” Examination for the following Posts, consisting of “TWO PARTS”, as mentioned below:
- The Part-I and Part-II Examination of each single Candidate, shall be conducted simultaneously in a SINGLE SHIFT with a GAP OF 15 MINUTES.
- For the post RO and ARO, the question paper of Part-I Multiple Choice Objective Type Test shall be both in English and Hindi languages.
- RO and ARO Post, Part-II i.e. the Computer Knowledge Test, the Text shall be provided on computer in English only.
- For the post of RO and ARO, no Interview shall be held for selection.
Allahabad High Court RO & ARO & CA Exam Pattern
|Exam||Part 1||Part 2|
|Type||MCQ||Computer Knowledge Test (English)|
|Duration||3 Hours||20 Min|
|Min, Qualifying Marks||No||25 Marks|
Allahabad High Court RO & ARO Syllabus
- Part-I : Multiple Choice Objective Questions from :
History of India
Indian Polity, Economy and Culture, Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in Indian Context)
World Geography and Geography and Resources of India
Current National and International Important Events
Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and
Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
Indian National Movement
Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
- Part-II : Computer Knowledge Test
A candidate shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words on computer which he/she shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format.